Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 12, 2015
i knew the sizing was small when I ordered so I went up a size. I'm a size 12 so I ordered a 13. As you can see a perfect fit for me. I don't like to have my feet right at the edge of the flip flops and like some room. The most amazing leather flip flops I have owned to date. I don't know why I waited so long to get a pair. Well worth the money. You won't regret it!
review image
0Comment36 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2014
I usually where a size 9 shoe and sneaker, and after reading many, many reviews on these sandals I ordered one size up, size 10. They fit perfectly. It has only been a week since I received them, but I can tell you that they were a comfortable, snug fit right out of the box, which was great. They're definitely the type of sandal that will stay in place on your foot, and they look good too. Time will only tell how long they will hold up, but they appear to be of very good quality. One thing I would recommend is ordering this sandal only if you have a regular or even narrow/slim type foot. I don't think Reef sandals, at least this particularly variety as well as Reef's men's marbea sandal, are sized for a wide foot. I hope that you find this review to be helpful.
on June 1, 2010
These are very nice flip flops. Several people have told me how cool the design looks on the shoe. I would say you might want to order a size up. Because I had to go one size up, and even then it was a close fit.
11 comment24 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2013
Very nice flip flops. Really beautiful leather and material.
However, sizing seems to be off. I ordered size 12, but they were too small. More like size 11, or even 10.5.
I gave to my younger brother.
I have ordered other shoes size 12, and they fit perfectly. These might be smaller than regular
on July 17, 2013
Great sandals, comfy and true to fit. Arrived as expected. New with tags. True brown color. Liked them more than the quicksilver bc they were a uniform brown
on February 13, 2014
I live in Florida. So I can wear Sandal's and Flip Flops all winter long, in fact, during USA's "Winter Vortex" it was Sunny and 75 in SW FL.

Now, Florida people know about Kinos. They are a brand you can only get from Key West. Made by the Cuban Immigrants. They are a "symbol" almost of Key West.

I ordered an 11. Since many reviews kept saying "Order a Size Up" Well, I ordered an 11. I'm a guy, I don't know these things - I can fit into a 10, a 10.5, or an 11. All Depends on Brand, etc.

My shoes are 10.5 and my Kinos are 10.

These are 11 and still have a 1/3rd inch between heel and end of shoe.

It's not enough to make it uncomfortable, yet I'm afraid if I ordered a 10 it'd be too small - CATCH 22.

Yet, I gave it a 5 because of REEF quality, LEATHER, it fits nice, and all I wish it said was MADE IN USA not Brazil.

Unlike other Sandals these have "survived" mud, water, etc. Sometimes I wear them to work (I'm a Pool Tech) - yet after owning them for nearly two weeks - still look "fresh out of box"

So it was a toss up between a 4 or 5, yet I went with 5 - Just because of quality.
on March 10, 2010
I'm your typical Californian. Lived up north in Santa Cruz, CA for a while, and learned how to really wear shorts, t-shirts, and sandals. Now I'm addicted! I can't walk around without sandals and shorts anymore, just doesn't feel right.

Anyhow, I ordered these guys because my old pair was wearing out. (The strap actually broke while I was driving, super lame.)

These are pretty nice, casual sandals. Very lightweight, thin, and stylish. They don't require any breaking in, they feel really comfortable at first wear. They aren't stiff, and bend nicely with your foot.

I'm giving them 4 out of 5 stars because I actually prefer a slightly thicker sandal. This will probably wear out within 2 months of everyday usage. They are definitely worth purchasing if you want something simple and stylish to wear around.
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2009
Great leather flip flops! Bought them for my husband and he really likes them. Great look, great fit. I wear Reef's Ginger flip flops and want a pair like this too!
on March 30, 2014
Great basic sandal from reef. Can't ask for more.

Fits well, I wear a eur 44 or 10.5 and the 11 fits perfect. Side on going a size up rather than down.
on May 2, 2015
I've been a Reef loyolaist for nearly 15 years. I've bought the same pair of rubber smoothly in size 10 over and over. I read the reviews for the leather smoothly and focused on how large many reviewers said the sandals were. I prefer a sandal that is about the exact size of my foot. I don't want it to appear like my foot is lashed to a piece of plywood. I bought size 11 thinking that so many reviewers can't be wrong. Should've trusted my 15 years of experience. The size 10 would've been perfect.

See 1 answered question