5.0 out of 5 stars Love Reefs
I'm a big fan of Reefs. Summer is here and it's time to replace slippahs. They are my daily shoes so I can be a bit picky. These Reefs are a new model for me. They are light , comfortable and provide the support that I need.
Published 6 months ago by Rasturo

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality with the reef name
We are definitely fans of reef flip flops and have been buying them for years. These are very comfortable and fit as expected but the quality is not like any other reef product that we have bought in the past. These started tearing up very quickly when other reef products have lasted for years. I would not recommend buying these.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality with the reef name, July 13, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish they had a 1/2 size., June 10, 2014
Love the style of the shoe. Very well made and comfortable. But, had to return them. The 11 was too small and the 12 was too large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Reefs, June 10, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small size 9, May 30, 2014
I have ordered reefs before...these seemed a lot smaller than normal. I had to send them back. I will reorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, May 19, 2014
They feel much better than I expect and they are made of strong material very good deal I would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Slighly small and not the quality of the more expensive reef options., September 14, 2014
They fit a bit small and definitely feel like they are going to fall apart quickly. They just don't look or feel like the qualit I know from Reef, which very rarely last more than a year as it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love reef flip flops, October 3, 2014
I love reef flip flops, these are so freakin comfortable. Fit is just right. I am always gonna buy my flip flops from amazon, (didnt hurt that they where chaper)

2.0 out of 5 stars The bottom of ths sandle is very comfortable, but the straps are very small, September 29, 2014
The bottom of ths sandle is very comfortable, but the straps are very small. The straps make them very uncomfortable to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars They are so good, September 23, 2014
They are so good, they are very quickly stolen by the beach. Buy something simpler or do not go to the beach))).

5.0 out of 5 stars Never go wrong with Reef., December 20, 2014
This is my 3rd pair of Phantoms. They are soft and supportive. I love these sandals.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›