5.0 out of 5 stars Love Reefs
I'm a big fan of Reefs. Summer is here and it's time to replace slippahs. They are my daily shoes so I can be a bit picky. These Reefs are a new model for me. They are light , comfortable and provide the support that I need.
Published 1 month ago by Rasturo

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality with the reef name
We are definitely fans of reef flip flops and have been buying them for years. These are very comfortable and fit as expected but the quality is not like any other reef product that we have bought in the past. These started tearing up very quickly when other reef products have lasted for years. I would not recommend buying these.
Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality with the reef name, July 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Reefs, June 10, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish they had a 1/2 size., June 10, 2014
Love the style of the shoe. Very well made and comfortable. But, had to return them. The 11 was too small and the 12 was too large.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small size 9, May 30, 2014
I have ordered reefs before...these seemed a lot smaller than normal. I had to send them back. I will reorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, May 19, 2014
They feel much better than I expect and they are made of strong material very good deal I would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely rough that keeps chaffing, April 25, 2014
This is my second pairs of Reef sandals. First, the sandals shown on Amazon's website had a brown sole but this one I had is gray. The moment I put my foot in, the edges of the strap are so rough that it keeps chaffing against my foot. When I walk like my first pair of Reef sandals, the foot will be inwards towards each other. There is defintely something wrong with the strap design.
I am staying from Reef sandals. Give me a pair of Olukai anytime and it will last and extremely comfortable.

Reef Men's Phantom Flight Flip Flop