Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Men's Phantom Flight Flip Flop
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 13, 2015
The top just looks very small, so small I havn't brought myself to trying to wedge a foot into one. Length and width look fine but the uppers look about 4 sizes too small. I'm sure would be fine once forced onto foot and everything stretches out. One of these days will attempt.
on July 13, 2014
We are definitely fans of reef flip flops and have been buying them for years. These are very comfortable and fit as expected but the quality is not like any other reef product that we have bought in the past. These started tearing up very quickly when other reef products have lasted for years. I would not recommend buying these.
on January 30, 2015
My husband loves these! They were comfortable, hes a size 12 and the 13 fit him great! The only reason I had to return them is today while walking the plastic piece on bottom of shoe that holds strap on broke off so the strap is not loose with not way to fix. These have been worn less than a month so the buyer was happy to take them back. I am shopping for a replacement pair without the plastic pieces on bottom, only looking for the ones where the straps are attached internally as they will hold up better over time. Believe me, I owned a shoe repair and know!
on June 11, 2015
I loved these, they're getting thin now that I've been wearing them for a year. They are wider than any other model I've seen. They've held up my adventures climbing up waterfalls and then back down steep rough terrain. I thought the straps would pop out or break but they never have. These don't have a hard plastic lining on the bottom so that's probably one of the reasons they're wearing out.
on July 15, 2015
if your friends have told you about their great Reefs, they didn't buy these. They were very narrow and not really that cushy comfortable everyone has talked about with Reefs. I found a way to stretch them over 2 days and now they are wearable...but definitely NOT what I expected when I ordered them.
on February 15, 2015
Was worried that they might be too small by what some reviewers said. Found the flip-flop size to be as expected from my normal size in shoes. Am satisfied with size. There is good, if not great arch support, as I have need for good arch support. Hoping the apparent knit fabric on soles will last as I wear my flip flops constantly and the fabric on my previous cheap pair wore off with the constant wear.
on June 10, 2014
I'm a big fan of Reefs. Summer is here and it's time to replace slippahs. They are my daily shoes so I can be a bit picky. These Reefs are a new model for me. They are light , comfortable and provide the support that I need.
on March 25, 2015
Ok for what I paid. I have somewhat narrow feet and these look a bit large on my feet, but otherwise good for the price. Wasn't amazon prime, so had to wait a little longer than usual. Overall "meh".
on July 12, 2015
I wear a 10-10.5 I ordered a 11 and they are on the small side. Product is a very light foam material, feel cheap. They are just ok. Not good for a thick bigger foot made for a super slender skinny foot. I am 250 medium build guy.
on June 10, 2014
Love the style of the shoe. Very well made and comfortable. But, had to return them. The 11 was too small and the 12 was too large.

See 1 answered question