5.0 out of 5 stars Much more comfortable than Reef Fannings
I actually picked a pair of these up by mistake and was quite surprised by how comfortable they are. I was looking to buy another pair of Reef Fannings when I saw the blue and turquoise and liked the color combo so I grabbed them thinking they were in fact Fannings. I didn't try them on till I got home since I've bought 3 or 4 pairs now of Fannings over the years...
Published 18 months ago by B. T. Lynch

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
good
Published 4 months ago by Jesse S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more comfortable than Reef Fannings, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Reef Men's Reef Phantom Player Sandal (Shoes)

When I put them on I immediately was startled at how 'squishy' they felt. I looked at them and saw the foam instead of the normal clear 'bubble' that Fannings have. I was a little worried at first because they felt so different on my heels. However, the more I walked in them the more comfortable they were and the more I liked them.

I'd easily recommend these if you want a more comfortable sandal to stand or walk in and I'd definitely recommend these as a replacement to your Reef Fannings if you're looking for a new pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable great sandal, May 5, 2013
This sandal replaced my Reef Fannings that I have had for 3 yrs and they are more comfortable then the fanning have been and I thouhgt the Fannings were the bees knees. These dude seem to run a bit tighter then the fanning or it could be my fanning are just really worn in. I will update later with sizing but so far it seems to small. So maybe order a half size up if possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for the average person, but not much arch support, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Reef Men's Reef Phantom Player Sandal (Shoes)
I bought two pairs of Reef sandals... the Playa Negra and the Phantom Player. For the average young whipper-snapper, either pair would be fine. If you want something with arch support, the Playa Negra is much better. The Phantom had a nice soft squishy heel, but there wasn't much arch support. Perhaps as the sandals age, the squishiness of the heel would lessen, and there would be more arch support, but that might not happen. I decided to return these Phantoms, but am keeping the Playa Negras.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, August 25, 2013
Some of us have difficulty wearing flip-flops with the piece between the toes; I have avoided them for many many years. I have been wearing them around the house for several hours at a time with less and less pain, now after just a few days I can wear them almost non-stop.

The soles of these Reefs are super comfortable, and would no doubt help anybody with plantar fasciitis. The bottle opener is a gimmick.

Others in my family swear by them and are amazed at their longevity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect flops, July 9, 2013
This is the 3rd pair of Reed Sandals that i have bought and they never seem to dissapoint. The fit well, look nice, and very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go to shoe for running errands, April 19, 2014
These are my boyfriend's favorite go to sandals. They are super comfortable, the toe divider is nicely made and does not need to be broken in. Made of good quality as he's hard on his shoes, and his last pair lasted almost 2 years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fishing Shoe, June 4, 2014
I have been wearing Reefs for a while and are the only brand I buy. they are a little pricey but well worth the money. The sandels fit great . I always buy a size larger than my shoe size because I like them a little long so the heel of my foot is not hanging of the back. The heel is a little softer than the other pairs I have but over all a comfertable fit. Great buy I will buy more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reefs are the best!!!, May 14, 2014
I have bought many pairs of sandals - only Reefs provide me with the comfort that I'm looking for. Forget the beer opener in the sole - if you use it, you will get premature breaking of the shoe.....consider the bottle opener as just a gimmick

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful "Thong Sandals" that are Supportive and Very Comfortable, April 23, 2014
You will really enjoy these supportive and comfortable thong type sandals. These are not your thin cheap pair-at all.
These are the ones you will want to wear all the time. Besides supportive comfort-they offer Non-Slip and Non-Marring
sandal soles. Furthermore, your feet will not loose these sandals, i.e. sandal fly away. The specially padded foot and toe
straps will keep your feet in proper alignment, at all times.
Due to medical conditions, I must wear "Thong Sandals" year round, so supportive and safe walking is a must have. Give these
a try, and remember to order (1) size larger than you would wear, for that ultra comfort experience!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, April 16, 2014
the price is very good, nice color an d touch. it fit me very well. I really like this product

Reef Men's Reef Phantom Player Sandal