Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 4 D(M) US|Color: Black|Change
Price:$18.00 - $65.99

on March 16, 2010
Okay, I have spent a lot of time looking for a good pair of everyday sandals. I have gone through birkenstocks, Uggs, columbia, sanuk, just to name a few. I finally gave Reef a chance and I am so glad I did. These are so comfortable and light. They look great too. They were a little tight when I first put them on, but now fit perfect. Somewhere I read about ordering a size larger and I think that is wrong. Break them in and your good to go. Sure these are not the dressiest of sandals, but I will stand next to anyone anywhere with pride. Okay! Okay! I am getting a bit excited here. You can't go wrong with Reef.
0Comment|106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2015
These are the most comfortable sandals I have ever had . I always have had problems with the piece between the toes being annoying , but these are so soft and cause no pain . Even the rest of the strap is extremely soft. They are very lightweight and overall comfortable.
review image review image review image
on September 29, 2008
These are the most comfortable flip flops I own. The fabric that's inbetween your toes is soft and casues no pain. Highly recommend these for superior comfort.
on February 8, 2013
I own several pairs of reef sandals and shoes and this foot bed is the most comfortable in my opinion.
on July 12, 2015
I live in Florida so sandals are the typical weekend footwear for half the year. These Reef sandals are the second pair of Reef sandals I've owned. I bought them in March of 2015 to replace my older pair that lasted me 5+ years. The new pair of Reef sandals are the most comfortable sandals I've ever owned. However, in July 2015 my new pair of Reef sandals broke as can be seen in the accompanying picture. I'm very disappointed in the quality of the new pair considering my old pair lasted me for over 5 years, and I now have reservations buying Reef sandals again. Therefore, I do not recommend these sandals.
review image
on April 3, 2014
Great pair of flip flops! I read many of the reviews before purchasing these flips because I was concerned about the fit. I have big feet, and I usually have to purchase a size bigger in sandals. After reading reviews, I decided to take a chance and order the flips in my normal shoe size rather than a size larger. I am glad I did. They fit perfectly, and when I say perfectly, I mean there is no wiggle room. If you like your sandals a bit loose, then you will probably want a larger size. These flip flops are also comfortable, which is a big deal to me since I am in flips quite a bit. I would have given the flips five stars, but there is a slight arch to these flip flops that I am still adjusting to. I have always worn flat sandals and flips, so the arch thing is new to me. Fortunately, it does not affect the comfort or the fit in my opinion.
on May 21, 2012
Long and short of it, these sandals are wonderfully comfortable. For $26 with free shipping you really cannot go wrong. I like them soo much I think I am going to order a second pair.

There also seemed to be some confusion as to what size to order if you wear a half size here in the feedback pages. I wear 10.5 and ordered an 11 and they fit very well. I'm glad I didn't read too much into the older posts saying to order a size down. Definitely order a size up if you wear half sizes.
on September 16, 2014
My usual shoe size is 10.5 2EE, high arch and instep. I tried on the Phantoms at a local sporting goods store and 11 was my size. I would have bought locally but they didn't have black or brown in size 11, so I ordered from Amazon (for $10 less).

My 11's arrived and felt really tight compared to the pair I had tried on, but I wore them for an hour and they definitely loosened up a bit. Just to confirm, I went back to the local store and tried on a size 12. The 12 was too long and too loose, so 11 is my size. Maybe this will help another guy with my size foot.

Don't know how they will hold up over time, but right now they are slightly tight and comfortable.
on May 20, 2015
This would have been a 4-star review (a bit snug but otherwise a great fit) if these things last that long, but they didn't.

I wear these for about an hour a week (going to and from yoga class). They've been perfectly fine until just casually walking the glue that holds the strap into the sole just gave out. Was I running? No. Was I going up or down a steep hill? No. Just casually walking from my car and pop, out it goes.
review image
on June 29, 2013
My boyfriend absolutely loves these. He has a large build and wide feet so most sandals he wears get pretty beat up & flattened very quickly. But these are holding up great. They offer good arch support for a flip flop and the sole is durable. Comfortable, look good and are perfectly functional. Excellent flip flop. Oh, and they don't collect the stinky feet smell AT ALL - even after days of wearing them 24/7, sweating his arse off during 90 degree days. That's another huge plus, cause all his other sandals reeked after just a couple weeks!