5.0 out of 5 stars Order a size bigger!
I own over a dozen pairs of reefs and these are by far the most comfortable yet! As mentioned in some of the previous reviews, they do wear out a little easier than typical reefs….Just another reason to buy two pairs when you order these, you won't be disappointed. Just be sure to order a size up…I usually wear a size 12 shoe and I always order a 13 in reefs.
Published 1 month ago by FlyfishVT

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but the soles... not so much
Published 2 months ago by sf tech writer

5.0 out of 5 stars Order a size bigger!, May 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the most comfortable reefs I've ever had, July 13, 2014
anderson (BARLING, AR, US) - See all my reviews
Have always worn reefs. These are the most comfortable reefs I've ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!!, May 9, 2014
This is probably the best flip flop I've purchased ever!
Very very soft pad (almost feels like memory foam). The thong that goes between your toes is not hard so it won't hurt your skin.
I may buy couple more of this just in case it becomes no longer available couple years down the road.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but the soles... not so much, May 5, 2014
I purchased these for my son for our March 2014 vacation. The shoes were extremely comfortable (which isn't always the case with flip flops--the thong can really rub on some), but the soles were apparently poorly made. By day five of our vacation, the bottom portion of one of the soles had torn off and what looked like "webbing" was dragging behind the shoes. I had to throw the pair, so am disappointed... a pair of flip flops, worn on sand, should absolutely last longer than a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect flip-flops, April 27, 2014
Purchased my first pair of these a year or two ago and they are easily the best flip-flops I have ever owned. They are very comfortable and after the initial break-in period (which is only a few days) you will not want to wear anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Satisfied, April 20, 2014
The fit was exact. This flip-flop has great support and comfort Would highly recommend this style to others looking for a causal summer shoe.

2.0 out of 5 stars These run small., April 16, 2014
These run small. I ordered another pair of Reef sandals at the same time - size 11 - and they fit but these had to be returned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday flip flop, March 18, 2014
I have three pairs of these things, They are perfect for what they are bought for. Pool, beach, house, quick trip to the shops. Light weight but wear well. I like that it has molded to my own foot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small and i don't like the quality of this sandals, December 11, 2013
Sandals are small and the material they are made is not very strong. Pictured are good quality but are actually very simple, almost no weight, which to me indicates that they are not of good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars the sandel's are very comfortable and i bought 2 pair, July 21, 2013
I was looking for a good pair of comfortable sandels with the reef name. I found them when I was in destin florida. so I bought 2 pair of the black/ red

Reef Men's Roundhouse Flip Flop