Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on May 28, 2014
I own over a dozen pairs of reefs and these are by far the most comfortable yet! As mentioned in some of the previous reviews, they do wear out a little easier than typical reefs….Just another reason to buy two pairs when you order these, you won't be disappointed. Just be sure to order a size up…I usually wear a size 12 shoe and I always order a 13 in reefs.
on February 15, 2015
I bought these as a replacement for my trusty Havaianas. I love Havaianas, but occasionally when it's humid out, they would "stick" and the strap would cause a blister on my instep. This has happened from all three pairs I've owned (and worn out), so for me this is a design defect. I was hoping the Reef's, with a wider strap, would be better. Nope. The strap on these Reef's are lined with a mesh that at first rubbed the skin off the top of my feet. So I manually softened the mesh by rubbing and flexing it, which helped, but still cause enough issues that I won't wear these for longer walks. The other issue I have is the fit.

First things first, after reading the reviews, I went a size bigger - from my typical 13 to a 14. (I see now that additional reviews have moved the "Fit as Expected" to 75% - so definitely order your exact size!) So even with a slightly bigger size, which hasn't proved to be an issue for me, there is one problem I have that is strange. Discrepancies in the left vs right strap causes each side to fit differently - my toes on one side fit fine with just the right amount of space between the tip of my toes to the tip of the flip flop, but on the other side they are pushed too far back because the strap was manufactured too flat.

The last issue I have is from the foam footbed itself. I am 6'5", 240lbs, so compression is an issue. The Havaianas were awesome for my weight, but the foam on these are much "airier", less dense, super light. Not good for my weight, i feel my heels hitting the pavement much more than the denser Havaianas.
on July 26, 2015
These are my second pair of Reef Roundhouse flip flops, after forgetting mine at home when on vacation in Cali, we stopped by a surf shop and picked up a pair. The sole is soft but not too soft, super comfortable, especially after a few days of break-in! I wore my first pair almost every day for a year living in Arizona and the only reason I went and got another pair is because I wanted a different color to mix it up! As long as Reef makes them, I will continue buying them.
on September 16, 2015
I really don't recommend this sandal, while I had high hopes I was left a little bit disappointed. At first, the sandal was really cool and I enjoyed it, it was quite comfortable to walk around in and fit as expected and as advertised. The problem crept in within about a month, when the sandals started to fall apart rather quickly. Once they started to go, they went almost completely within about 2 weeks. So all in all these only lasted about a month and a half if not a little less. So I'm giving it three stars, because it did fit as expected and was very comfortable, however being a sandal wearer almost every day, this sandal does not hold up at all for that purpose. I would not recommend it for anyone wishing to use it more than occasionally.
on September 14, 2014
Very light weight, gives the impression of being cheap but they've held up for a few weeks so far.
on May 5, 2014
I purchased these for my son for our March 2014 vacation. The shoes were extremely comfortable (which isn't always the case with flip flops--the thong can really rub on some), but the soles were apparently poorly made. By day five of our vacation, the bottom portion of one of the soles had torn off and what looked like "webbing" was dragging behind the shoes. I had to throw the pair, so am disappointed... a pair of flip flops, worn on sand, should absolutely last longer than a week.
on November 6, 2015
These are fine, but were very stiff at first, especially because the strap seemed a little low for my high instep. The footbed is just flat; I prefer the kind with a "foot" inset and a little gripper piece for the toes. I don't particularly miss arch support; I have high arches and they seem to stay up by themselves despite my senior status.
on July 16, 2015
Comparing these flip flops to another pair I have, they were about 1/2 inch shorter and narrower in fit (tight). I'm hoping they'll stretch out and fit better. Whatever happened to a size standard? Clearly "Reef" brand doesn't follow the government or industry standard on sizes. I would thick twice before buying this brand in the future.
on September 14, 2015
like them but with couple of gripes.
pros: lightweight with just enough support, neat colors, neat look
cons: the front part foot bed is a little too narrow for my feet (the big toe sits right on the edge of the foot bed), the strap fits a little loose (sz11, I wear a 10 1/2), and the strap material is a little raspy.
on May 9, 2014
This is probably the best flip flop I've purchased ever!
Very very soft pad (almost feels like memory foam). The thong that goes between your toes is not hard so it won't hurt your skin.
I may buy couple more of this just in case it becomes no longer available couple years down the road.