Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on February 15, 2015
I bought these as a replacement for my trusty Havaianas. I love Havaianas, but occasionally when it's humid out, they would "stick" and the strap would cause a blister on my instep. This has happened from all three pairs I've owned (and worn out), so for me this is a design defect. I was hoping the Reef's, with a wider strap, would be better. Nope. The strap on these Reef's are lined with a mesh that at first rubbed the skin off the top of my feet. So I manually softened the mesh by rubbing and flexing it, which helped, but still cause enough issues that I won't wear these for longer walks. The other issue I have is the fit.

First things first, after reading the reviews, I went a size bigger - from my typical 13 to a 14. (I see now that additional reviews have moved the "Fit as Expected" to 75% - so definitely order your exact size!) So even with a slightly bigger size, which hasn't proved to be an issue for me, there is one problem I have that is strange. Discrepancies in the left vs right strap causes each side to fit differently - my toes on one side fit fine with just the right amount of space between the tip of my toes to the tip of the flip flop, but on the other side they are pushed too far back because the strap was manufactured too flat.

The last issue I have is from the foam footbed itself. I am 6'5", 240lbs, so compression is an issue. The Havaianas were awesome for my weight, but the foam on these are much "airier", less dense, super light. Not good for my weight, i feel my heels hitting the pavement much more than the denser Havaianas.
on July 26, 2015
These are my second pair of Reef Roundhouse flip flops, after forgetting mine at home when on vacation in Cali, we stopped by a surf shop and picked up a pair. The sole is soft but not too soft, super comfortable, especially after a few days of break-in! I wore my first pair almost every day for a year living in Arizona and the only reason I went and got another pair is because I wanted a different color to mix it up! As long as Reef makes them, I will continue buying them.
on April 20, 2016
My 3rd pair of these. Used to wear Rainbows pretty much exclusively, but these are lighter and just as comfortable and half the price. Rainbows do last longer however. These get thin in the heel after heavy use which doesn't bother me, I just get a new pair for long days on my feet and use the old ones for 'short trips'.
on November 6, 2015
These are fine, but were very stiff at first, especially because the strap seemed a little low for my high instep. The footbed is just flat; I prefer the kind with a "foot" inset and a little gripper piece for the toes. I don't particularly miss arch support; I have high arches and they seem to stay up by themselves despite my senior status.
on September 14, 2015
like them but with couple of gripes.
pros: lightweight with just enough support, neat colors, neat look
cons: the front part foot bed is a little too narrow for my feet (the big toe sits right on the edge of the foot bed), the strap fits a little loose (sz11, I wear a 10 1/2), and the strap material is a little raspy.
on July 16, 2015
Comparing these flip flops to another pair I have, they were about 1/2 inch shorter and narrower in fit (tight). I'm hoping they'll stretch out and fit better. Whatever happened to a size standard? Clearly "Reef" brand doesn't follow the government or industry standard on sizes. I would thick twice before buying this brand in the future.
on April 27, 2016
Not bad! Bought these for my 21 year old son. The price was right, but after a few hours he needed to put bandaids on top of his foot. Maybe once he's worn them a few times they'll get worn in better.
on March 20, 2016
They're just flip flops, but pretty decent ones. However, they are not going to have arch support for a flat feet person like me. Saying all that, I've had nothing but great experiences with Reef sandals and expect the same with this pair. These look great, were a good value (to me), and came quickly.
on May 5, 2014
I purchased these for my son for our March 2014 vacation. The shoes were extremely comfortable (which isn't always the case with flip flops--the thong can really rub on some), but the soles were apparently poorly made. By day five of our vacation, the bottom portion of one of the soles had torn off and what looked like "webbing" was dragging behind the shoes. I had to throw the pair, so am disappointed... a pair of flip flops, worn on sand, should absolutely last longer than a week.
on May 28, 2014
I own over a dozen pairs of reefs and these are by far the most comfortable yet! As mentioned in some of the previous reviews, they do wear out a little easier than typical reefs….Just another reason to buy two pairs when you order these, you won't be disappointed. Just be sure to order a size up…I usually wear a size 12 shoe and I always order a 13 in reefs.