5.0 out of 5 stars Reef Sandles
I live in sandles all summer and have been disappointed many times by online purchases. Not this time. These are just what I look for. Well made and comfortable. One thing, order one size larger than you would a regular shoe.
Published 18 months ago by Don

3.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Small
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Small, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Reef Men's Reef Slap II Thong Sandal (Shoes)
These are nice looking. As others have pointed out, they are significantly smaller than the stated size. Go up one size when ordering. Size 11 flip flops are usually a little big on me. My toes are over this shoe when I walk. I have returned them for a size 12. Follow up: Received the size 12. The length is close to an 11, but the straps are very loose. The sandal is now too "flip floppy" and noisy, making it uncomfortable and lacking in support. Returned.

\

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef Sandles, June 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, June 9, 2010
My husband loves these reef sandals, he says they are the most comfortable he's ever had. They provide great arch support and look great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the most comfortable Flip Flop I've ever owned!!, June 17, 2013
A friend recommended this Flip Flop and I'm glad he did, worth twice the price! My tender feet aren't used to the contact points of a Flip Flop (between the toe) so I don't know if I could wear all day but this certainly is no fault of the sandal. Unlike most Flip Flops with cheap flimsy foam soles that wear out in a very short period of time, the sole on this sandal is very supportive, firm and shock absorbing, almost sneaker like.

My ONLY complaint and second recommendation would be to purchase one size larger than you generally wear in a sneaker/shoe. I wear a size 9 (Men) boot/shoe/sneaker and had to return my first pair of sandals for a size 10 because my heel was nearly hanging off the back of the sandal. (Thank goodness for Amazon Prime's no hassle return policy!!)

I would buy them again in a heartbeat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sandals ever!!!!, June 22, 2012
I found these Sandals by accident at Academy sports store, I almost didn't buy them because of the price but decided to take a chance... Well worth the price in comfort and durability they run a little small so buy a size bigger than your sneaker...

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cushion and arch support, June 25, 2013
I haven't been a sandal/flip flop wearer over the years so I am having to get used to the feel. These sandals seem more like big flip flops to me because they definitely "flop" against my heels when I walk in them. I am hoping, over time, as i walk in them more that will become less so.

They do have a lot of cushion in them and the arch support feels great so I like them just fine. I was expecting the thong to be cloth as I thought I saw in the picture but mine are leather and I am having to break that in so's it doesn't feel quite so prominent between my toes. But all in all not bad for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reviewers don't lie!, June 19, 2013
Without overkill for a review, the size was like reviewers stated. This shoe tends to run small. So get the next size up. Otherwise, I've had reefs before. For the price, you can't beat the comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arch support, January 31, 2013
Finally a flip flop that has some! Little narrow coming out of the box but it is stretching out. ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops, January 5, 2013
Most comfortable flip flops ever!!! I own 3 pairs!! Go try's to steal them because they are soooo comfortable!! Like walking on air, so sqeeeeshy!!! ! Well recommended to anyone lookin for some new summer kicks! Thumbs up to this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 19, 2012
Bert (Murrieta, CA) - See all my reviews
Love this sandle! I was hesitant at first (because of the cost), but after reading all the reviews, I went ahead and bought them. Not a regret in sight! I can wear them and be on my feet ALL day without a thought. In fact, this past summer, I rarely used my shoes (gotta love Southern California weather). Just can't go wrong with these.

Reef Men's Reef Slap II Thong Sandal