Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 27, 2013
These are one of the softest pairs of Reef sandals I have ever owned, apart from the Cushion. They are true to size, being just a few millimeters longer and wider than the Smoothy. Extremely comfortable. The foot bed feels great against the soles.

From softest to hardest:
- Skinny Leather
- Thermo AHI
- Stuyak
- HT

I wear a US size 9, or 26 cm.
on May 3, 2013
A bit smaller that expected.....it says size 8 and that's what I always wear but it was smaller than expected. I think a size 9 would have been a better fit. I guess that's one of the drawbacks of buying online in that u cant try it on before purchase
on June 5, 2013
On the one hand, this is a lot to pay for a pair of flip flops. On the other hand, I have owned (and totally walked the heck out of) a pair of reefs for the past 13 years and they are STILL going strong. They used to be bright blue and now they are more of a brownish, bluish grey, but that is the only way in which they are worn out.

One reason I like Reefs over tevas and some other brands is that my reefs have never started to smell bad. Once Tevas start to rot, that is it--you have to bleach the heck out of them every couple of weeks or only wear them outside. Not so with my previous pair of reefs, and I hope with this pair too.

If you want a pair of flip flops that will last for a long time and are comfy and cushy to wear all day, you can't go wrong with these.
on May 31, 2013
I received my very comfortable sandals very quickly in two days. As soon as I put these sandals on , I said "Man these sandals are comfortable" Your slogan says ridiculously comfortable. Man it is so true. I bought a previous pair of Reef sandals they are comfortable too!!. They are constructed very well also. Anybody want to buy sandals buy Reef's. Thanks for everything.
on May 26, 2014
I got these flip flops for my boyfriend after he tried on my Reef flip flops that I have had for years and didn't want to take them off. I got them on sale which was a plus, and the colors/materials are great (look just like the picture). The size fit as expected and they are very comfortable, they are the firm foam material rather than the rubber kind which I prefer.
on July 19, 2014
These sandals are very comfortable, but the foamy part on top of the sandals has already worn down to the rubber soles quite a bit. Even for the reasonable price of $22 dollars, I still expect the sandals to last longer than 6 months. Especially for a popular brand like Reef.
on May 31, 2014
I have worn Reefs for more than 30 years. These Reefs are my new favorites. This material is so comfortable, I have stopped using my other sandals. Fit is good also, the straps are not loose but fit snug. Arrived on time for Christmas Day. Good Seller!
on August 4, 2014
These were a gift for my husband. His last flip flops were too loose and made his feet look like boats. These Reef flip flops look nice enough to wear to a restaurant and he says they're really comfortable.
on May 8, 2014
I love Reef - these last and last and only get more and more comfortable as you wear them! Only bad thing - the black does stain your feet if you wear them as much as I do! Nothing a little soap can fix :)
on June 2, 2013
I really recommend these sandals. I never tired to buy shoes online, being concerned that they will not fit me, but I feel that I made a good choice purchasing them.