Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on April 27, 2013
These are one of the softest pairs of Reef sandals I have ever owned, apart from the Cushion. They are true to size, being just a few millimeters longer and wider than the Smoothy. Extremely comfortable. The foot bed feels great against the soles.

From softest to hardest:
- Skinny Leather
- Thermo AHI
- Stuyak
- HT

I wear a US size 9, or 26 cm.
on June 5, 2013
On the one hand, this is a lot to pay for a pair of flip flops. On the other hand, I have owned (and totally walked the heck out of) a pair of reefs for the past 13 years and they are STILL going strong. They used to be bright blue and now they are more of a brownish, bluish grey, but that is the only way in which they are worn out.

One reason I like Reefs over tevas and some other brands is that my reefs have never started to smell bad. Once Tevas start to rot, that is it--you have to bleach the heck out of them every couple of weeks or only wear them outside. Not so with my previous pair of reefs, and I hope with this pair too.

If you want a pair of flip flops that will last for a long time and are comfy and cushy to wear all day, you can't go wrong with these.
on May 3, 2013
A bit smaller that expected.....it says size 8 and that's what I always wear but it was smaller than expected. I think a size 9 would have been a better fit. I guess that's one of the drawbacks of buying online in that u cant try it on before purchase
on May 31, 2013
I received my very comfortable sandals very quickly in two days. As soon as I put these sandals on , I said "Man these sandals are comfortable" Your slogan says ridiculously comfortable. Man it is so true. I bought a previous pair of Reef sandals they are comfortable too!!. They are constructed very well also. Anybody want to buy sandals buy Reef's. Thanks for everything.
on July 2, 2012
These are good quality sandals, typical of Reef's excellent quality and style. However, I have somewhat sweaty feet and these squeak like crazy whenever I walk in them. My other Reef sandals which have had similar porous rubber footbeds don't squeak. I find the leather footbeds wear out too quickly and become slimy. I like the rubber, just not on these particular ones.

They're very comfortable and the footbed gives a good bit more than other styles. Overall I'm satisfied, I just have to choose a different sandal when I'm going out with friends. The endless jokes about my squeaky feet got tiring.
on October 8, 2013
Super comfy foot bed, good strap, but if you get them wet at all, your feet slide all over sandal. I'm sure I'm the only one trying to hike to a waterfall in a Hawaiian jungle with these on, but hey, that's how I roll!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2013
I really recommend these sandals. I never tired to buy shoes online, being concerned that they will not fit me, but I feel that I made a good choice purchasing them.
on February 12, 2014
Can't complain. They feel comfortable (for flip flops) and looks simple and classy (which I like). Got them for just over $10, so even better.
on January 15, 2014
the cut of the outline is defective, does follow the normal curve of the foot. I will be returning. I have other reef sandals no problem
on September 15, 2013
Reef quality as expected, good casual flip. Replaced a previous pair of Reefs that had worn out. As stated go up if at a half size.