5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Love these!! More comfortable than I expected! My new favorite summer slippers!
Published 4 months ago by JunbugsMomma

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a little tight
I love Reef shoes. I have been wearing them for years. A 9 normally fit perfect. I ordered a 9 in these as well. They still fit, but the straps are a little tight still. I have had to stretch them out in order for them to fit comfortably.
Published 7 months ago by Kristen Campbell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a little tight, April 28, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, July 21, 2014
I returned this product. I typically wear a 9 to 9 1/2 but lean towards a 9 1/2 in shoes. They did not have a 10 in stock, so I tried the 9, which to me felt a little small. However, even if I had the right size I still would have returned as it is very uncomfortable in the arch. I ordered this because I wanted the arch support, but this hurt just walking around my kitchen for a few minutes. The place where it goes in between the toes was also very uncomfortable and rubbed my toe to the point where if I had kept them, I think I would have developed a blister. I normally have no issues with arch support or with the thong style flip flops rubbing my toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Love these!! More comfortable than I expected! My new favorite summer slippers!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy but small, June 27, 2014
The color and actual feel of these flip flops is very nice but they do run a tad bit small. I wear a 7 normally and these had just a little pinch to them. I'm going to keep them because I'm assuming that they will stretch out as most do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turquoise Reef Sandal, June 19, 2014
I have had these sandals for a few months and I love them. The color is very attractive, and the fit is very comfortable. The price was just right, which originally made me curious about the quality but they are similar to my previous Reef sandals which I paid significantly more for. I am a happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef's are the best!!, June 17, 2014
I'v been wearing these flip flops for several years now, they are so comfortable! The only flip flops I own.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and good quality sandals but fit somewhat larger than others Reef, June 17, 2014
For several years, I'm a faithful customer of Reef sandals. In my experience buying this sandals brand, I always have to order one size up of my regular size. For example, I use size 9 in sneakers but in Reef brand my size is 10. It happens that I used the same methodology with my girlfriend, she use sizes 6 or 6.5 on her sneakers, so I ordered this Reef on size 7 for she, but they were somewhat large to her feets. I don't understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find!, June 2, 2014
I needed a new pair of flip flops for the summer. I'm so happy I ordered these. The fit and quality of them are awesome! They are my favorite now. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable sandal, the toe frays easily, May 31, 2014
These are super comfortable sandals and I love the color. The only downside is that the toe frays easily from your toe catching occasionally on the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would buy these again!, May 19, 2014
Great sandals, great support. I took these on a two week cruise and they were fine. No breaking in period.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›