Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$9.65 - $47.05

on January 19, 2013
These sandals are great. Perfect fit and super comfortable. I wouldn't necessarily wear them to go out for long walks - there's no real support to them. I purchased them to wear around the house. For that, they are perfect.
on October 15, 2013
These are some of the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. I'm originally from Florida and I spend a lot of time at beaches/pools. I also wear sandals every day during the summer. These things fit perfect, they are very well made and they look good too. You can't go wrong for the price.
on April 25, 2016
My husband doesn't normally like the "thong" style of flip flops so he was hesitant to get these, but he read good things about them so he decided to try them out. He says he loves them and they are so comfortable. They fit perfectly. They are soft on the foot, surprisingly supportive and lightweight and not hard to walk in.
on February 11, 2015
Wow. That's to describe these in a single word. I went for this brand based on my previous pair that I wore to the point of holes and no tread. I think it took about 7 years give or take a year to wear them out. After having received a pair of expensive (not gonna name the brand) flip flops that were just painful to wear, I figured I would go with a cheap pair in case they weren't too good. Out of the box, these flip flops went comfortably onto my feet, very little rubbing from the strap and after a couple days, no rubbing. They're thick soled and the tread seems good though I haven't tested them on the dreaded wet supermarket floors.

Looking forward to another 7 years on one pair!
on September 15, 2014
I love these Reefs. They are cheap and very comfortable. I wear my sandals almost everyday, perks of living in Sunny California. They seem to hold up well. I tend to replace my Reefs every year, because they are on my feet pretty much everyday. I would recommend to somebody who wants to spend very little and get a comfortable sandal.
on March 7, 2016
My boyfriend has flat feet so it's a bit hard for him to look for shoes in general that will fit him comfortably. He discovered these at his dad's house and was really happy when he found them on Amazon. This is the first pair of sandals fits comfortably for his feet and he is very happy with the purchase.
on July 17, 2013
I`m normally a 9.5 and so i ordered a 10.. it is none too big so order the next size up.. my second complaint is that the tongue that goes between ones toes is rough.. don`t know what one can do to solve this issue
on July 23, 2016
These are good inexpensive flip-flops. Nothing wrong with them just nothing great either. Feel tight at first but stretch out the first day of wearing. Always liked REEF's higher end sandals until they put the embossed logo in the heel making my foot feel like it was being imprinted with every step. These's don't have the idiotic wood cut logo which is the only reason I tried them. Would prefer to have the Fannings but I mean really who wants to stand on a 3D advertising logo all day.
on January 29, 2015
I bought the product, and now I am returning because it is way too narrow..The length is perfect (i take a US 10 men) If there was a 10.5 it would be great and i would purchase the product. I do not want to attempt to buy 11 because the length might be to long and it might also be to tight again.
The quality seems very good, I didnt have a chance to wear it out and about, but the look and feel is really good.

So for anyone buying this product, make sure you have a narrow foot. People with wider feet will have a difficult time wearing this.
on September 22, 2015
I have tried many sandals in my days. I have also tried a few different Reef models..

These sandals are lightweight and very durable.
They are also not squishy (aka too much padding) or may squishing noises when wearing them in the hot summer days.
I haven't experienced any issues with rubbing or blisters with the in-between the toe thong.

This model is by far my favorite.