Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Men's Springtide Sandal
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$34.95 - $51.99

on December 5, 2013
I have a number of Reef sandals and these are the same high quality and comfort as my others. The only occasional problem in purchasing sandals online is the size, but these were true to size, no problem.
on July 28, 2015
This is the second pair of these sandals I have bought and I love them. I wore them all over Europe last summer and my feet never got tired. I will buy Reef unless I don't have a choice.
on December 19, 2013
My husband loves Reefs and he finally wore his old ones out. Was unable to find a pair like his old ones so he took a chance on these and absolutely loves them. Very Comfortable.
on September 18, 2013
It is very nice sandal and very comfortable in wearing also. It looks valuable for the eyes and most of my family asking me from where I bought it.
on January 11, 2014
Bought these as a gift for my brother-in-law and he loves them! They are super comfortable, fit great, and look fantastic. Excellent purchase.
on January 24, 2014
These are my first pair of reefs in a long time and I forgot how comfortable they are. These are now my go to summer footwear.
on February 13, 2014
Feels comfortable and looks great! Like Reef sanal for years and they are my choice in casual walking around in public.
on January 30, 2014
I am happy I bought these and have enjoyed them. Do not regret that I purchased them I like them.
on May 15, 2014
A little cheaper ($4-10) than retail. Fast shipping. They were not the most comfortable Reef's I've owned off the rack. However, after walking ~2-3 miles in them, they're beginning to feel like the Reef's I know and love. These are awesome looking, love the air bubble in heel. The bottoms don't have the stupid bottle opener (yea, cool at first, but opening a bottle that you're going to put to your mouth with the bottom of your shoe is probably a bad idea). The metal opener was scratching boat gunwales. My other size 10 Reef's were the perfect size, these fit a little snug and seem a bit shorter. Could've gone a size up, but they'd probably be too loose. I might have a size 10.25 foot...Would purchase again just for the look of these.
on September 9, 2013
fit as expected
comfortable
used daily
simple flip flop
will continue to use reef sandals in the future
good pick