5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite casual flip flop
This is my third pair exactly like this one. They do hold up very well and are very sturdy. Reefs won't fall apart, but I am hard on my flip flops and they get to looking pretty ragged after a while. I'll keep replacing them as long as Reef makes them!
I normally wear a 6 1/2 or a 7 in shoes. I buy a 6 1/2 in this sandal.
Published on February 9, 2008 by G. J. C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as soft bottom as I would have liked.
From reading some of the other reviews I thought the bottoms would be more cushioned than they are. They are just okay in my opinion, not bad, but not as comfortable as others I've owned.
Published on November 30, 2010 by A. Baum

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite casual flip flop, February 9, 2008
I normally wear a 6 1/2 or a 7 in shoes. I buy a 6 1/2 in this sandal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way, February 9, 2007
Love these! Fit is very true to size. They are super comfortable- nice arch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, comfortable summer flipflops!, July 18, 2010
Denise L. Laudenberger (Lancaster, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I absolutely adore the "Seaside Sandals" by Reef! I've been wearing this style since I bought a pair 4 years ago at a beach surf shop. Now, I just order them so I can get a good price and get a color I like in this style. The footbed supports my foot and the sole is firm, and yet flexible.

I have a lot of trouble with shoes in general since my foot is short but wide, but these shoes are always comfortable from the 1st day I wear them to the last. My ideal shoe is usually a 6 1/2 wide. These come in whole sizes and are medium width, so I go up to the 7M, which seems to work perfectly.

I have never gotten a blister from wearing these, which is very rare for me! ;-) I have been able to wear these for some moderate walking with no problem, although as with most sandals or flipflops, these aren't intended to be *walking shoes*, so I'd try to temper that.

I purchased these this time in Taupe/Blue floral and they are adorable! the strap is brown on top, with the blue/aqua underneath and on the detailing. The sole is taupe, with a swirly design in the matching brown and blue on the footbed. It disappoints me that over time that design wears away. Otherwise, these sandals really hold up well. I find that they don't "wear out" so much as get too grungy. ;-) I have washed my previous pairs safely and successfully in the washer! I spray them w/ a stain spray like Oxy(especially under the strap) and dump a little detergent in, then just toss them in on a short cycle. They come out looking noticeably better, and the colors stand out more. I usually let mine air dry, although I have thrown them in the dryer, too. However, there always comes a point when they just look too grungy even after washing to be salvaged. Bear in mind, a pair of these usually lasts me 2 or 3 full summers, and I always have a couple of pairs lying around!

So, yes.. I really love these sandals and would highly recommend them to anyone. :-) I wear them w/ shorts, and I also wear them w/ summer dresses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., May 19, 2008
Great sandals! Very comfortable, soft material. Only problem I had was on an all-day walk around Disney- the straps were a little snug to the top of the foot. Other than that, I love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars So Comfy!, July 11, 2011
I tore the box open to see my new Reef's and anxiously tried them on. I am an 8.5-9 but mostly a 9 so that it what I bought. The way the thong by the toe fit me I had room by my toes but the back seemed sort of short. Totally could be my toes but I just wished that they had a little more length in the back for my taste. If I would have ordered up a size they would be huge in the toe area. I will wear them because they were immediately comfortable but I doubt they will be my favorite. If they would have fit me correctly I would have given 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes; great service!!, April 1, 2008
Jessica M (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
Love, love, love these shoes.

They are very comfortable and very light. I have them in brown and wear them all the time--when weather permits. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy flip flop with support, August 24, 2010
Jessica (Lake Villa, IL) - See all my reviews
I bought my first pair of these flip flops 3 summers ago, and by this one they were kaput. I was so happy to find them again because I wear them nearly everyday. They are incredibly comfortable and even offer a bit of arch support which makes them better than so many other bargain flip flops.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER LITE SANDAL, October 4, 2011
INTERESTING SANDAL,LIGHTER THAN I EXPECTED,VERY COMFY...GOOD ARCH SUPPORT,STYLISH...A BIT THINNER STRAP THAN I AM USED TO BUT IN ALL,ANOTHER GREAT REEF PRODUCT.THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef Sandals, March 8, 2007
I have enjoyed my new reef sandals. I heard about them from my sister-in-law. I found some cheaper on Amazon, and decided to buy them. I will be buying a black pair in the future!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfortable., June 26, 2008
Patricia Gray (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Purchased these flippers after I wore holes in my other ones. They were so comfortable I didn't want to buy new ones only to be disappointed. But these shoes did anything but disappoint.
They have a thick sole on them so you can walk on rocks or gravel and not feel a thing. The straps on the feet are made of two materials; the top is really soft and feels a little like micro-suede even though its not and the bottom is just braided/woven polyester type material. It's stitched together and makes a very comfortable wear.

My only two complaints:
1) The bottom seems a little slippery on some surfaces, mainly rocks.
2) I got some blisters my first hike in these.
These both became apparent on a 4 mile hike through the Greenbelt in Austin. I slid a little on the rocks and got a blister on the inside of my left foot from the strap.

These issues are not something that I wouldn't expect anyway from new flippers so I'm still in love with these.
Also, when it came time to clean (they're tan so dirt does show on them in the form of dirty foot prints) I just used a pumice stone gently on the entire shoe. Didn't take the design off the bottom, but gently is the key word there.
Enjoy!