Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 15, 2013
These are nice looking. As others have pointed out, they are significantly smaller than the stated size. Go up one size when ordering. Size 11 flip flops are usually a little big on me. My toes are over this shoe when I walk. I have returned them for a size 12. Follow up: Received the size 12. The length is close to an 11, but the straps are very loose. The sandal is now too "flip floppy" and noisy, making it uncomfortable and lacking in support. Returned.

\
on June 17, 2013
A friend recommended this Flip Flop and I'm glad he did, worth twice the price! My tender feet aren't used to the contact points of a Flip Flop (between the toe) so I don't know if I could wear all day but this certainly is no fault of the sandal. Unlike most Flip Flops with cheap flimsy foam soles that wear out in a very short period of time, the sole on this sandal is very supportive, firm and shock absorbing, almost sneaker like.

My ONLY complaint and second recommendation would be to purchase one size larger than you generally wear in a sneaker/shoe. I wear a size 9 (Men) boot/shoe/sneaker and had to return my first pair of sandals for a size 10 because my heel was nearly hanging off the back of the sandal. (Thank goodness for Amazon Prime's no hassle return policy!!)

I would buy them again in a heartbeat!
on June 19, 2013
I live in sandles all summer and have been disappointed many times by online purchases. Not this time. These are just what I look for. Well made and comfortable. One thing, order one size larger than you would a regular shoe.
on June 9, 2010
My husband loves these reef sandals, he says they are the most comfortable he's ever had. They provide great arch support and look great too.
on September 28, 2015
I live 50yds from the beach in south Florida and pretty much where them year round, so I know flip flops. They are smaller in size then my normal reefs and I would subtract a star for it but I like everything else about them and it's nothing a half size bigger wouldn't fix.

As far as comfort, these things are an A+. They have a cushier heal with a kind of sneaker like rounded heal, which is a little awkward at first. The 1st time I put them on I rolled backon my heal a little, but after a couple hours in them I didnt even notice any more.

I have been wearing these for a few weeks now and am used to the smaller size. But, I think I will buy a half size bigger next time. My old ones now feel hard compared to these.

Yeah, I know, those are some white arse feet for being so close to the beach. But the summer heat is still here, so it's hot as heck and raining to much (all the time as of late). I will get some sun when the cold winds start to come and the wind/waves are back. South Florida is awesome in the winter hence all the snow birds (people that come durning the winter only) that flock here. A lot of condos go down to 10% occupancy during the summer!

Blah blah blah.

Carry on now.
on June 25, 2013
I haven't been a sandal/flip flop wearer over the years so I am having to get used to the feel. These sandals seem more like big flip flops to me because they definitely "flop" against my heels when I walk in them. I am hoping, over time, as i walk in them more that will become less so.

They do have a lot of cushion in them and the arch support feels great so I like them just fine. I was expecting the thong to be cloth as I thought I saw in the picture but mine are leather and I am having to break that in so's it doesn't feel quite so prominent between my toes. But all in all not bad for the money.
on January 5, 2013
Most comfortable flip flops ever!!! I own 3 pairs!! Go try's to steal them because they are soooo comfortable!! Like walking on air, so sqeeeeshy!!! ! Well recommended to anyone lookin for some new summer kicks! Thumbs up to this product!
on February 8, 2015
I really enjoy these flip-flops. They're not so ultra-fancy as Reef's glossy black-on-black X-S-1 or as so sexily revelatory of naked foot as the Birkenstock Ramses, but they're very comfortable for knocking around to the supermarket or walking the dog. The all-synthetic construction is very easy to wear; the thong is easy on the toes; and the shoes look terrific with either jeans or shorts. Mine are all-black.
on September 18, 2013
I ordered these instead of their Fanning Sandal because of the low cost, but you do get what you pay for. These are nice, however I find the heal really "squishy" (too soft) while walking and not as comfortable as their Fanning Sandal

The color and quality is fine but the sizing is off as well. I've ordered their Fanning Sandal, men's size 8 (the ones with the bottle opener in the bottom) and the size has been perfect but these were actually a little to small, but I'm sure they'll stretch some. So when ordering, order a 1/2 to 1 size larger for a good fit.

After trying these I ordered their FS and they fit perfect.

These are my 3rd pair of REEF sandals and I love em! My first pair is almost 8 years old and after wearing them daily in the summer months, they still look almost new.....even with the teeth marks after our Border Collie puppy got a hold of them and gave them a good chew. Excellent quality in their higher end sandal.
on June 7, 2013
I bought these Reef sandals after having my last pair of Reefs last me for 5 years. I live in a hot climate and I wear them all summer long. They don't make the model I had previously anymore so I bought this pair. I immediately did not like the soft soul. It's comfortable, but sweat and dirt build up on it and it feels slimy after a hot day, or of you get them wet. The real kicker is that after having had them for less than a month, I went to put them on one morning, and both of the toe straps were broken off at the soul. The straps are two part with suede and polyester, so they were still useable, but come on. A $40 pair of flip flops and they broke after less than a month?

Amazon let me return them for a full refund. I'm very disappointed in Reef products now. My old ones wore like iron, these might be ok for someone who only wears flip flops to the beach or something, but my flip flops are my summer shoes.

Thanks for the great customer service Amazon, but this is a product review. Reef sandals are a complete fail for me. I'll look elsewhere for my next pair.