Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on June 9, 2010
My husband loves these reef sandals, he says they are the most comfortable he's ever had. They provide great arch support and look great too.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2013
These are nice looking. As others have pointed out, they are significantly smaller than the stated size. Go up one size when ordering. Size 11 flip flops are usually a little big on me. My toes are over this shoe when I walk. I have returned them for a size 12. Follow up: Received the size 12. The length is close to an 11, but the straps are very loose. The sandal is now too "flip floppy" and noisy, making it uncomfortable and lacking in support. Returned.

\
33 comments20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2013
A friend recommended this Flip Flop and I'm glad he did, worth twice the price! My tender feet aren't used to the contact points of a Flip Flop (between the toe) so I don't know if I could wear all day but this certainly is no fault of the sandal. Unlike most Flip Flops with cheap flimsy foam soles that wear out in a very short period of time, the sole on this sandal is very supportive, firm and shock absorbing, almost sneaker like.

My ONLY complaint and second recommendation would be to purchase one size larger than you generally wear in a sneaker/shoe. I wear a size 9 (Men) boot/shoe/sneaker and had to return my first pair of sandals for a size 10 because my heel was nearly hanging off the back of the sandal. (Thank goodness for Amazon Prime's no hassle return policy!!)

I would buy them again in a heartbeat!
on June 19, 2013
I live in sandles all summer and have been disappointed many times by online purchases. Not this time. These are just what I look for. Well made and comfortable. One thing, order one size larger than you would a regular shoe.
11 comment12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2013
I haven't been a sandal/flip flop wearer over the years so I am having to get used to the feel. These sandals seem more like big flip flops to me because they definitely "flop" against my heels when I walk in them. I am hoping, over time, as i walk in them more that will become less so.

They do have a lot of cushion in them and the arch support feels great so I like them just fine. I was expecting the thong to be cloth as I thought I saw in the picture but mine are leather and I am having to break that in so's it doesn't feel quite so prominent between my toes. But all in all not bad for the money.
on January 5, 2013
Most comfortable flip flops ever!!! I own 3 pairs!! Go try's to steal them because they are soooo comfortable!! Like walking on air, so sqeeeeshy!!! ! Well recommended to anyone lookin for some new summer kicks! Thumbs up to this product!
on December 19, 2012
Love this sandle! I was hesitant at first (because of the cost), but after reading all the reviews, I went ahead and bought them. Not a regret in sight! I can wear them and be on my feet ALL day without a thought. In fact, this past summer, I rarely used my shoes (gotta love Southern California weather). Just can't go wrong with these.
on June 19, 2013
Without overkill for a review, the size was like reviewers stated. This shoe tends to run small. So get the next size up. Otherwise, I've had reefs before. For the price, you can't beat the comfort.
on November 15, 2012
I recently got a pair of the slap 2 in women's and they were so good, i had to get a pair for my hubby! The men's slap 2 is just as comfortable as the women's. Awesome flip flops!
on July 22, 2013
Reef Men's Slap II Thong Sandal, Dark Brown. Overall I am satisfied with the sandal, price and value. I like the style & comfort and their quality is on parity with my worn out Rainbows they are replacing.
Caveats- I ordered and received a size 10. They fit, but barely. Compared to a pair of size 10 High Sierra sandals I own the Reef's are ½ inch shorter. The High Sierras are big for a size 10 and the Reefs are a tad shy. They fit well enough so as not to return them but if I had it to do over I'd have added ½ size and gotten a 10.5. Based on my experience I suggest you consider doing the same.
The color I received is much darker than the photo in Amazon's ad. The photo in the ad is a light tan and the ones I received are dark and not as vibrant.
And finally the price- I received my pair on July 9 and paid eight dollars, eighty nine cents LESS than today's price on July 22, the day I was asked to do a review. That's a twenty seven percent increase in two weeks. I felt they were a good value at the price on July 9, but not so much at the current price of over forty one dollars.