Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 6, 2013
I've been really pleased with my Reefs in the past and bought these thinking they were be cute for the summer. I was very surprised by how narrow they are! I typically wear a 7M women's shoe and have no problems with tightness in the shoe. In these, my foot was hanging over the sides and the straps were painfully tight. I put them up next to my last pair of Reef sandals and they are considerably more narrow! The bottom is also not as well made anymore. I don't know what happened but I'd say that Reef's standards are falling. Definitely returning these and not sure I'll try another pair of Reefs.

These are really cute but only a person with a very narrow foot should try them.
on June 13, 2011
These are the most comfortable flip flop I have had in years! I find myself dressing to wear these shoes because they are so comfortable. I wear them in the house continually instead of slippers on our hard stone floors. I'm ordering another pair in silver and ordering my daughter a pair as well before she takes mine.

I am so happy that I could find my unusual size (5)on Amazon!!!
on May 9, 2016
I love my Reef flip-flops. I've even gotten my daughter into wearing them! These dark gray stargazers for her. But, I have 4 pairs, I like them so much. I started with black and have worn them out. Then I got silver, and don't wear them as much, so they still look great. I got another black pair to replace my others and then I wanted a brown pair. So, the bronze stargazers are perfect! They are all made of quality material and are SO comfortable! We can wear them all day with no issues. I would highly recommend and will most likely purchase again! I hope this review helps you in your decision to purchase this product! If this review has helped you, please say so by clicking below. Thanks!
on June 25, 2015
I have been buying this exact style of Reef sandal for years. The only reason I've bought another pair every 1-2 years is because I want a different color or I've indented the bottom too much. I pick up my feet when I walk unlike some other people so I don't experience a worn down bottom. However, I am flat footed and weight 170lbs so my toes and heel make deep indentions which over time I get tired of looking at. At the price I don't mind buying another pair. I wear them exclusively as sandals all summer long and even sometimes into winter. They are very comfortable.

Only downside: SLIPPERY WHEN WET! I have nearly fallen several times in the rain or puddles because the surface between my foot and the sole (not the sole and the ground) has low friction. If you walk carefully it isn't so bad but don't expect to be able to run in the rain.
on November 3, 2015
I'm already a huge Reef fan, but these are some of my favorites. They hold up pretty well, including the bottom tread (I wear them probably 3 days a week), the foam bottom doesn't smell like leather or cloth tend to do, the plastic thong is comfortable and doesn't snap like so many sandal brands do, they fit well, and they only get more comfortable with age.
I've heard lots of people say to buy a size up, but I've decided I don't agree. I wear a size 7 shoe and a size 7 Reef sandal almost always.
on April 24, 2016
They are perfect for what I will be wearing them for. I will never even wear them for one hour because I will wear them from the ladies locker room to the pool, and put them on again when I leave pool to return to locker room. I have very tender feet and it hurts to walk on the cement deck of the pool where I work out. I got the black to go with a black and white bathing suit. I like to have sandals to match each of my bathing suits. P.S. I also have earrings to match each bathing suit. Just an 80-year old fashion buff!
on May 6, 2015
I purchased these a few years ago. I live near the beach and wear sandals all spring, summer & fall (sometimes winter too!). I even wear them frequently all day at Busch Gardens (amusement park). They finally wore out and I was so happy that they were still around. So I replaced them with a new pair. :-) They are a little squishy, which is one of the reasons I enjoy wearing them everywhere. They are comfortable all day long and I will probably keep buying them until they are discontinued, whenever they wear out again. I am very picky about my sandals, which is why I was unable to find another pair that fit so well.

p.s. I am still using the older sandals for around the house outside. This way, hopefully, I will be able to keep the newer ones nicer longer.
on July 21, 2016
These are my go to flip flops. I had two pairs that lasted me almost 5 years!! They both broke at the same time and I was heartbroken. I was so happy to see that they were available on Amazon Prime and for an AMAZING price. I bought two new pairs and am so happy I did. They are extra cushy and the rubber on the foot is super comfortable. I'm 7 months pregnant and can wear them all day with no issues.

Bottom line: I Love, love, love these!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend.
on May 25, 2016
The Stargazer, dark grey flip flops are much cuter than in the picture. The top is sparkly so you can wear them to dress us or also with shorts or jeans. I usually have trouble finding flip flops that are comfortable for more than a couple of hours, but I've worn them all day without a problem. I wear a size 8 and ordered the same and they were perfect. I had read many of the comments before purchasing and I certainly agree with all of the 5 stars. I also ordered a pair of the Stargazer Sassy and they are the same.
on January 22, 2016
I am absolutely in love with these flip flops! They are very comfortable (a feature of the Reef brand) and the sparkles make them look a little fancier than just your average flip flop. The band is sparkly, but the glitter does not come off due to the way it was made, so you don't have to worry about glitter getting everywhere! There is also glitter on the reef logo on the sole of the shoe which adds a nice touch. I have these in black, leopard, and zebra and I will definitely be purchasing some more this summer! I have used this as an everyday flip flop but I've also worn them with a nice summer dress when I want to look a little dressier but stay comfortable and avoid heels! These did become a little worn after time, but that is to be expected for how much I have worn them. I am usually a 7 1/2 and I ordered an 8 as they do not have half sizes. The 8 fit perfect, so I would suggest going a size up if you are a half size. Although a little pricey for a flip flop. I highly recommend for their comfort and cuteness!