Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on June 13, 2011
These are the most comfortable flip flop I have had in years! I find myself dressing to wear these shoes because they are so comfortable. I wear them in the house continually instead of slippers on our hard stone floors. I'm ordering another pair in silver and ordering my daughter a pair as well before she takes mine.

I am so happy that I could find my unusual size (5)on Amazon!!!
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2013
I've been really pleased with my Reefs in the past and bought these thinking they were be cute for the summer. I was very surprised by how narrow they are! I typically wear a 7M women's shoe and have no problems with tightness in the shoe. In these, my foot was hanging over the sides and the straps were painfully tight. I put them up next to my last pair of Reef sandals and they are considerably more narrow! The bottom is also not as well made anymore. I don't know what happened but I'd say that Reef's standards are falling. Definitely returning these and not sure I'll try another pair of Reefs.

These are really cute but only a person with a very narrow foot should try them.
on May 12, 2011
I love the reef brand. Their sandals are so comfortable and soft. But this one is too narrow even though it says M for medium.
on August 8, 2011
I bought these Reefs in Purple. They are so pretty. Within a month the sparkle top separated from the top. I had paid $45.00 for them in Tortolla only because I loved them. Very disappointed in these Reefs.
on February 20, 2011
These Reef sandals are beautiful, but unfortunately just as narrow and tight as many reviewers have commented. I have a very narrow, thin foot and even I had problems with them. It is such a shame because they are cute!!!! I so badly wanted to keep them especially the silver ones, but decided to return since it was rubbing hard on my toe and upper foot just from walking around house a few minutes. They may have stretched, but I decided I didn't want to deal with blisters just in case. REEF NEEDS TO GET MESSAGE TO MAKE STRAPS A LITTLE MORE LOOSE.
on July 11, 2011
I hope Reef continues to make these.
Can't ever find comfortable flip flops and these are
the best!! I have in several colors.
on May 28, 2013
I bought a pair of Reefs last year and loved them. Unfortunately, my dog loved them also. Was so pleased I purchased two more pair this year. These are not the same flip flops!. Bought them for the great arch support which is now none existent! I have a very narrow foot so they fit but just barely. An average size foot would definitely hang over the sides. I wear a 6 1/2 and bought a 7, which fits. They are cute and all but not $26 cute. ill not purchase these again which is a shame cuz I loved them last year. Quality has definitely degraded.
on October 30, 2013
I'm sure this is a good sandal, but as other reviewers have stated the fit is small. I have never needed a narrow or a wide shoe, and usually ordering shoes online is no problem. I'm sure these are wonderful Reef sandals. They were cute with a moderate amount of sparkle, but I had to send them back because they were too small.
on May 8, 2014
Very comfortable. Fit as expected. Took a long time to get. Shipping got messed up but that's not the sellers fault. I would order again. So much better then the cheap $5 flip flops and these will last longer
on December 21, 2010
These sandals are a great comfy, casual flip flop. I wear them all the time and they are holding up well. There is just enough sole to make them comfortable.

See 1 answered question