5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice
I like Reef sandals design, and this one is not the exception. I have them since a year ago and still there, used under all conditions: city, beach, home, pool, are really resistant and comfortable, you can walk long distances without burning your feet. I bought them in Tan/black, so they can be used with any clothes combination.
Published on February 14, 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars 14?
Published on March 14, 2012 by talldad

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, February 14, 2010
Amazon Customer (San Jose, Costa Rica) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, April 27, 2009
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
These shoes are super comfortable. My husband says they are the most comfortable reefs he's ever had. They have extra support for arches. Very good price and delivery time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a smple, great shoe, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
Great value, great quality. These sandals were exactly as advertised. Not much else to say except that I have been very happy with my sandals for over 3 months. Great price, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
I had a 4 year old pair of Reef Machados that I loved. They blew out on me about a month ago. These Stuyaks stepped in and fit the bill. Buy one size larger than you typically do (same as the Machados) for a perfect fit. Break in period is a few days and they're very comfortable. I'd definitely buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, September 24, 2009
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
They are constructed and fit well, and pretty comfy. I'm not too experienced when it comes to quality slippers, but I'm satisfied with these. The edges (toe) filed down pretty quickly and the Reef logo on the heel faded within the first week of wear. But they're still comfy months later and lasted the whole season for me

2.0 out of 5 stars 14?, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
The sandals look good and seem to be of good quality, but that's about it. I wear a size 14 and never have an issue. These shoes are a 13 at best and are about 2 inches more narrow than a regular standard 14. I guess this brand runs small. The problem is that when you order online, since you can't try them on, you expect the sizes and width to be "standard" and these are far from that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable beach flip-flops, July 12, 2010
J. Owen "jaymac" (Atlanta, Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
I feel a bit snookered by the glowing reviews. These are okay as beach or pool flip-flops. About what you'd expect for $20 at a surf shop, or maybe $12 at Wal-Mart. Sturdy and well made, but kind of stiff with a slightly nubbly hard rubber feel on your foot. Not a sandal you'd want to just wear around in comfort for the summer.

3.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable but stain feet, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
these sandles are very very comfortable to wear and grip your fit well, however i found that when they are wet the black ink from the straps bled through to my feet and stained them black. this happened for the first 5-10 times, but seems to have abated. one huge problem with that is my sensitive skin. i actually broke out into a huge rash where the straps touched my feet like a chemical burn. this happened on vacation which SUCKED. i got them home and scrubbed the under side of the straps with a hard brush and soap and they don't bleed anymore and i have had no new problems. they should put a foam or other material as a buffer between the straps and the top of the foot, so the stained leather doesn't come into contact with the foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converted to this style, August 26, 2010
Gauda (CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
I used to hate this "thong" style flip flop because they would always cut into the area between my toes. After much searching for the alternative band style, and not finding any I liked, I broke down and bought these on the advice of others. I am now a convert. After the first days wear, you get used to the "ridge" under the toes this model has, and they are very comfortable. I don't wear these all day admittedly, but for a few hours a day on hot days and they are the only way to go. Considering I hated this style of flip flop and now being converted to them, I'd say that's a pretty stellar review.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, July 18, 2009
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
I've worn these off and on for the last two days and they are a perfect fit, no breaking in needed. I normally wear 10.5 shoes but for these an 11 was exactly right for me, so you should order one size up if you're between sizes. I have poor arches on both feet but these are very comfortable because of their arch support. (I had a pair of Sanuks before but the soles were too flat to wear regularly.) Brown color is good if you don't want to be too garish. Price was hard to beat. Hope they last!

Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal