5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice
I like Reef sandals design, and this one is not the exception. I have them since a year ago and still there, used under all conditions: city, beach, home, pool, are really resistant and comfortable, you can walk long distances without burning your feet. I bought them in Tan/black, so they can be used with any clothes combination.
Published on February 14, 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars 14?
Published on March 14, 2012 by talldad

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, February 14, 2010
Amazon Customer (San Jose, Costa Rica) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, April 27, 2009
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
These shoes are super comfortable. My husband says they are the most comfortable reefs he's ever had. They have extra support for arches. Very good price and delivery time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a smple, great shoe, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
Great value, great quality. These sandals were exactly as advertised. Not much else to say except that I have been very happy with my sandals for over 3 months. Great price, too.

2.0 out of 5 stars 14?, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
The sandals look good and seem to be of good quality, but that's about it. I wear a size 14 and never have an issue. These shoes are a 13 at best and are about 2 inches more narrow than a regular standard 14. I guess this brand runs small. The problem is that when you order online, since you can't try them on, you expect the sizes and width to be "standard" and these are far from that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
I had a 4 year old pair of Reef Machados that I loved. They blew out on me about a month ago. These Stuyaks stepped in and fit the bill. Buy one size larger than you typically do (same as the Machados) for a perfect fit. Break in period is a few days and they're very comfortable. I'd definitely buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, September 24, 2009
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
They are constructed and fit well, and pretty comfy. I'm not too experienced when it comes to quality slippers, but I'm satisfied with these. The edges (toe) filed down pretty quickly and the Reef logo on the heel faded within the first week of wear. But they're still comfy months later and lasted the whole season for me

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 21, 2011
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
The slipper seems like it might be nice if it was actually the size it is suppose to be. I have had endless pairs of size 13 slippers and this must be the first size 13 slipper that's more like a size 12. Not sure why but it says 13 on the slipper but it is certainly not a 13. So just be warned, order a larger size and if you are lucky it'll be the right fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE of SIZE!!!!, September 14, 2012
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
These sandals seem very comfortable. The only problem is that the size is completely incorrect. I've now ordered two pairs and they've all been too small. I usually wear a 8.5 size shoe (9 at the max). I originally ordered the size 9 sandals, which were too small. I then exchanged them for a size 10, which were also too small. I would recommend buying AT LEAST two sizes up. I'm going to return/exchange the size 10 for a size 12, hopefully it'll be right. Cross fingers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable beach flip-flops, July 12, 2010
J. Owen "jaymac" (Atlanta, Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
I feel a bit snookered by the glowing reviews. These are okay as beach or pool flip-flops. About what you'd expect for $20 at a surf shop, or maybe $12 at Wal-Mart. Sturdy and well made, but kind of stiff with a slightly nubbly hard rubber feel on your foot. Not a sandal you'd want to just wear around in comfort for the summer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal (Apparel)
Hubby says they are not comfy. Was surprised because I've always loved reefs because of how comfy the were. They are a little stiffer then our others. Not sure why. Style maybe. Never wears them.

Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal