Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Price:$13.99 - $30.00

on February 14, 2010
I like Reef sandals design, and this one is not the exception. I have them since a year ago and still there, used under all conditions: city, beach, home, pool, are really resistant and comfortable, you can walk long distances without burning your feet. I bought them in Tan/black, so they can be used with any clothes combination.
on April 27, 2009
These shoes are super comfortable. My husband says they are the most comfortable reefs he's ever had. They have extra support for arches. Very good price and delivery time.
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2012
Great value, great quality. These sandals were exactly as advertised. Not much else to say except that I have been very happy with my sandals for over 3 months. Great price, too.
on May 9, 2015
WORE THESE ONE TIME AT THE BEACH, AND THIS IS THE RESULT! See photo! ENTIRE SOLE OF BOTH PIECES CAME OFF. Hassle to return! Was not what we were expecting for this price and brand. They also stain your feet completed brown as previous posters have said. We ended up having to purchase another pair of shoes while on vacation in Hawaii because these were unwearable.
review image
on September 24, 2009
They are constructed and fit well, and pretty comfy. I'm not too experienced when it comes to quality slippers, but I'm satisfied with these. The edges (toe) filed down pretty quickly and the Reef logo on the heel faded within the first week of wear. But they're still comfy months later and lasted the whole season for me
on March 17, 2012
I had a 4 year old pair of Reef Machados that I loved. They blew out on me about a month ago. These Stuyaks stepped in and fit the bill. Buy one size larger than you typically do (same as the Machados) for a perfect fit. Break in period is a few days and they're very comfortable. I'd definitely buy them again.
on July 12, 2010
I feel a bit snookered by the glowing reviews. These are okay as beach or pool flip-flops. About what you'd expect for $20 at a surf shop, or maybe $12 at Wal-Mart. Sturdy and well made, but kind of stiff with a slightly nubbly hard rubber feel on your foot. Not a sandal you'd want to just wear around in comfort for the summer.
11 comment19 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2012
The sandals look good and seem to be of good quality, but that's about it. I wear a size 14 and never have an issue. These shoes are a 13 at best and are about 2 inches more narrow than a regular standard 14. I guess this brand runs small. The problem is that when you order online, since you can't try them on, you expect the sizes and width to be "standard" and these are far from that.
on April 26, 2011
Reef always make great sandals.

My fiancee kept making fun of me for wearing nike sports sandals for about the past 5 year so I went with these. They are great.

Positives
1. Really comfortable. They are soft, not stiff like other sandals.
2. Broke in really quickly
3. Nice enough to wear with jeans-They are a good color and may not look as nice as leather sandals, but I think I can get away wearing them out
4. Not too nice to wear to the gym-I also wear these to my martial arts center and they do the job

Negatives.
1. I've had them for about a year (and wear them a bunch) but they do look a little worn at this point. Still comfortable but looking a little worse for wear
on May 15, 2014
My family and I have worn reefs and only reefs for more than 20 years since our days on the west coast. They have changed their "squishy" soles. Don;t know when or why. My husband has large feet and this was the biggest men's size they had and they seemed to run smaller than pairs from the past. He broke his old pair at the gym, so we are keeping them, but really miss our old ones. :(