Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Mens Stuyak Sandal
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Price:$12.05 - $49.95

on February 14, 2010
I like Reef sandals design, and this one is not the exception. I have them since a year ago and still there, used under all conditions: city, beach, home, pool, are really resistant and comfortable, you can walk long distances without burning your feet. I bought them in Tan/black, so they can be used with any clothes combination.
on May 9, 2015
WORE THESE ONE TIME AT THE BEACH, AND THIS IS THE RESULT! See photo! ENTIRE SOLE OF BOTH PIECES CAME OFF. Hassle to return! Was not what we were expecting for this price and brand. They also stain your feet completed brown as previous posters have said. We ended up having to purchase another pair of shoes while on vacation in Hawaii because these were unwearable.
review image
on April 27, 2009
These shoes are super comfortable. My husband says they are the most comfortable reefs he's ever had. They have extra support for arches. Very good price and delivery time.
on December 12, 2015
Love these. I have had them a few years now and I still wear them almost everyday. As a Floridian a good pair of flip flops is a necessity. These are very comfortable and have that nice soft squishy feel. The only problem with mine after a few years is the bottoms are compl1. Dredge captain went over the fire station bill with the crew and printed out copies in preparation to conduct drills.
2. ESF with comments are being addressed.
ety smooth. It may be time to order another pair!
on September 10, 2015
bought these for my boyfriend because he was wearing through his 2nd pair of reefs (they keep discontinuing the previous ones because they last him a while). He loves them! He likes the foam/squishy sole and the leather straps so I was glad to find these - even happier that he loved them.

Too bad the dog has now chewed the heel of one (apparently he loves them too) and I'm having difficulty finding these again in his size :(
on March 17, 2012
I had a 4 year old pair of Reef Machados that I loved. They blew out on me about a month ago. These Stuyaks stepped in and fit the bill. Buy one size larger than you typically do (same as the Machados) for a perfect fit. Break in period is a few days and they're very comfortable. I'd definitely buy them again.
on August 19, 2015
i ordered a men's size 4 which should be the equivalent of a women's size 6 which would have fit my 8 yo son (sorry if that doesn't make sense), but these are too small for him. I can only assume the men's size 4 is actually a kid's size 4 which is tiny. I'm returning them. Everything else looks good although they seem a bit stiff although that would probably change with wear.
on July 19, 2014
Beautiful rubber with material top flip flops -- these are so comfortable I got several pairs. Note that I normally wear about a 7.5 shoe, and the size 9 Reef Stuyak fits perfectly -- so consider ordering at least one size larger than what you normally wear. They also leave minimal coloring on the bottom of your feet when wearing them for a long time -- though there is some -- especially on very hot days when worn for long periods of time -- but the dye easily washes off your feet with soap and water, not like that other competing company that starts with a T and ends with an A and has an EV in the middle. You'll be very happy with these. Note also, the sand color with black rubber sole also looks great. I have two pairs of each color.
on July 27, 2015
Sandals appear to be well made and quite comfortable. Unfortunately, the soles delaminated on both of the sandals after medium use. The rest of the sandal is not at all worn out. Anecdotally, a friend of mine was wearing a similar setof sandals yesterday, and I noticed that his sandals soles were separating too. Unacceptable.
on February 1, 2015
I only got to wear these a few times before my sinister canine companion decided to claim them as a chew toy. They were a little snug... in shoes, I usually wear a 10, sometimes 10.5. In a size 10 of these sandals, my foot covered virtually 100% of the surface area (toes right at the tip, heel right at the edge). They were also just a tad too narrow. I'll definitely go a size up next time. Otherwise, they were fine, and my dog definitely seemed to enjoy the way they tasted so, you know, that's a plus, too.