Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 5, 2012
I wear a 10 in most flip-flops. I can even usually get away with a 9, but these I ordered in a 10 after reading they run small. They are just the same size as my foot. There is no sole outlining the foot. It's a little weird. However, they are very comfortable and soft. The turquoise color is also really nice. My mom wears an 8 so I gave them to her and she wears them. If you want to buy them go for at least 1 size up maybe even 2 and if you have really wide feet skip them. Try the "Sandy" style instead. Reef Women's Sandy Flip Flop Sandal
on April 26, 2013
I love Reef flip flops, but I will be returning this one. I usually wear Reef size 8, but I ordered a 9 in this style because everyone recommended buying one size up. The size 9 in this style was identical in length to the typical 8, but a little narrow. It made my feet look wide and unfeminine. The sole is VERY comfortable. This style offers slightly less arch support than the typical reef flip flop, but still more than a normal flip flop. Long story short - if you have narrow feet and normal arches you will live this shoe, just buy one size bigger than you normally do.
on July 6, 2012
I wear 10's, all the shoes I own are 10's. When I ordered these 10's weren't available so I ordered 11's thinking "oh they will just be a tiny big" well the 11's were small!!! I'm keeping them because they are so comfy but my husband thinks they look funny and small.
on March 15, 2016
These are so comfortable . Very well made also And a great price . They sorta feel like memory foam they don't hurt my feet at all and the top is a type of cloth like material which makes them very soft and comfortable on the top of your feet and in between your toes as well . I love these and I'm very satisfied with my purchase . Thank you .
review image
VINE VOICEon March 29, 2016
I've been wearing one pair of Reef flip flops for five years...and I live in Florida, so I wear them a lot. Many days of the week, for many hours a day, walking around outside on the pavement, at theme parks, etc. I can't believe the pair I have lasted this long - they just started to wear at the thong area and I don't want them to break when I am out an about, so I needed a new pair. I tried some Teva's, but returned them as the fit wasn't great and I couldn't imagine wearing them for an hour of walking, much less all day. After returning those, I went back to Reef.

This pair is super comfortable and lightweight. Wearing them for hours on end is no problem. I do have really high arches and they don't provide enough arch support, but I know my feet are not common in this aspect, so I cannot fault them for that. They are foam feeling making the footbed soft, the bottom has traction so I'm not likely to slip when it's wet outside (a constant issue with some other flip flops I've tried), and the thong is comfortable even after hours of wear.

I can't love Reef flip flops anymore than I do now. I will continue to buy this brand as long as they keep making them as well as they have been.
on May 29, 2014
These flip flops are great! They really saved me this past weekend in Vegas. I went to see a show and of course I wore the most uncomfortable and sluttiest heels I own. SO MANY BLISTERS! This was the first night in Vegas; I needed to do more walking throughout this vacation. These flip flops were a godsend. The cushion was so amazing, I didn't even feel the pain. I'm so happy I bought these.

Warning: They are a bit narrow. If you have a wide foot, I would not recommend these.
on May 22, 2014
I have been wearing Reef's cushioned bottom flip flips for almost 18 years! yikes... Back then there were no female formed sandals yet, and they were pretty wide. Once the more narrow styles came out, I found these braided ones which were still a bit more wide, but much more narrow then the men's size.
During my recent trip to El Salvador, my sandals had an accident with the outrageously high tide in a surfer town. This happened on my first day there. One flippity-flop was found, but the other went out to sea. So the first thing I did when I got back last week was order a new pair. The ones I had I bought about 3 years ago...so I went back onto Amazon, found the name of the ones I previously purchased and bought a new pair. I did buy one size up as everyone had suggested (because I honestly don't remember what size the other ones were) but they are considerably more narrow then they use to be. I am a 6 1/2 and I ordered a 7. It does fit...but they are not as comfortable as they use to be for me. I do wear narrow shoes most of the time, but that is why I would always bring my reefs along to get a rest...
Otherwise, I still love the soft cushy bottoms of these flip-flops and I hope Reef will continue to make them forever.
on September 16, 2015
I decided to try this brand out instead of my normal one that I have used ofr years (Rainbow Sandals). Not very sturdy. Not good to wear for long periods- I got so many blisters between my toes. Ouch & ewww. Already got my new Rainbows. Will still wear these on occasion.
on October 7, 2015
I have a very hard time believing that these shoes got 172 reviews, with an average of 4.5 ...

The strap on these flip flops connect to the shoe underneath your foot, creating a lump under your arch when you walk. I've owned great Reef flip flops previously, so this was a real surprise. Also, they are waaaaaaaaaaay too narrow - like, "I'm not sure any person has feel this narrow" narrow Unfortunately unwearable.
on August 15, 2014
I bought these to replace a pair of Reef flip flops that I lost. I was a little disappointed when I received them. The soles are VERY soft, so if you wear them anywhere besides the beach (like me - I wear my flip flops everywhere!) it's easy to catch your toes and trip. I do it all the time now and feel super clumsy. For the price I thought they'd be more durable like my last pair.