5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit
Soooo comfortable! These flip flops are the best!! Great for walking and standing all day. Won't be my last pair of Reef's!!
Published 8 months ago by Kathy Marie Nall

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, but I can live with it
Published 1 month ago by P.Vo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, April 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Reef, March 25, 2014
I am already a Reef fan (I have a very wide foot...and it's the only brand I can purchase shoes without trying them on first) but I particularly like these flops because they are very comfortable on your feet. It's a cushioned feel that I REALLY like. I will be getting these in another color if they offer them! =D
Can't wait for summer!

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, but I can live with it, November 14, 2014
P.Vo (California) - See all my reviews
The straps are a bit tight but not uncomfortable enough for me to return. It does stretch a little which is why I kept them. The texture does feel a bit weird, just not something I'm used to. Not my go-to sandals but a back up. When I wear them I have to fix the straps in place because they flip over to the wrong side. I'm lazy and prefer not to have to bend over and fix my sandals once I got them on.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay..., July 5, 2014
I had to return these because the 11M were too narrow (and I don't have wide feet despite my large shoe size!). It was unfortunate because I like Reef's and these seemed like they would be comfortable, but only if my feet were extremely narrow. They pinched at the side where the straps connected. Too bad, they were cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy flip flop!, June 3, 2014
I Tried these on in a store and ordered through Amazon with a MUCH better price! Very comfortable flip flop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Shoes, September 26, 2014
Better then expected. Absolutely Love them. *They may run small by a normal person's standards... since they don't make half sizes... I ordered 1/2 a size larger then my feet, and they are exactly perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice flip flop, November 4, 2014
M. Egan (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
Love this sandal...best of all, no black stain on the bottom of my feet afterwards, unlike a previous pair of Reef's I purchased last year. Very comfortable--you get what you pay for!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, November 16, 2014
At first I thought I bought the wrong size, but after wearing these very comfy flip flops as couple days they are perfect now. And super comfortable!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute sandals, wish they had half sizes., September 23, 2014
I'm a 7.5 but will fit closer to a 7 than an 8. 7's fit okay but I really wish it would of came in half sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flop, as expected., September 28, 2014
Perfect color and great comfort. I highly recommend this flip flop.

Reef Women's Double Zen Flip Flop