Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM

on February 16, 2016
I love Reef flip flops, they are the strongest flip flops and very durable. I put them to heavy use in my home in the rainforests of Costa Rica, so I can tell you these shoes are the best. I really like this particular variation. The rubber on the soles has nice lines that are comfy and make the shoe so it does not slip if wet. The colors on the top straps are cute, too.
on May 25, 2014
I am normally a 7 in every style of shoe but with these the 7 fit very small. I exchanged them for an 8 and it fit the way I would have expected the 7 to fit. They are very cute and comfortable once I got the fit right!
on February 1, 2016
Super comfy flip flops! I purchased these after trying on a pair at the beach. They're sooo soft and they mold to your feet. I've had them for about a year now and they still look great. Will definitely be purchasing another pair or two in different colors for the summer. Big fan of Reef sandals.
on April 30, 2014
I read previous comments regarding the sizing and still ordered my usual size (7). They fit perfectly - meaning, EXACTLY the size of my foot. I'm fine with this, but if you like to have a little room above the toes or behind your heel, definitely order one size up. They are very comfortable and look a little more "dressy" than your average flip-flops.
on July 30, 2014
These flip flops are very comfortable. On the downside they were too big because I sized up, like how other reviewers had suggested. I have had them for over two months and I have worn them almost every day and they still look sorta new, except for some wear around the big roe and heel. If you need flip flops for the pool or beach, these are not it. The foam that makes them so comfy also absorbs water and you will have little puddkes around your feet for days unless you squeeze them out.
on January 6, 2015
These are ok, but I much prefer the Reef Women's Bliss Flip Flops. These definitely run small. I am usually an 8 1/2 or 9, but in length I definitely need a 10 for these. The top of the footbed is cushy, but for use in a humid tropical climate is less than ideal as it is porous and water (and mold) can get in there. The straps on the 10 are even too tight, even after a few weeks of use. The double straps look cute, but they often twist over each other as you put them on.
on December 4, 2014
Had bought a pair while on vacation and after returning home, the two year old pitbull to a liking to them... you see where that went. She liked them so much... "cute, they feel so good, i love 'em" followed by disappointment at what the dog did. So, they had to be replaced.
on May 30, 2014
Śo unbelievably comfortable and cute. I've never had a shoe so squishy and yummy feeling. I know, weird description but they are heaven. I normally wear size 10 flip flops, but sometimes have to go down a size because I have narrower feet and the straps are too loose. I went with the 10 based on other reviews and am pleased. These fit perfectly.
on November 6, 2014
Wanted to love these since the color is so cute and the price was right, but the straps are too tight. I do not have a wide or "thick" foot and own several other (none double strap) Reef flip flips and none fit this tight.
on July 8, 2014
These have the same great soles as the regular zen sandals, but I find that the double straps are not as comfortable and they don't stay on as easily as the others do. I love the regular ones, but these are just okay.