4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up!
The product itself is great; good quality and stylish. Im usually a 7- sometimes even a 6.5- and these flip flops were too small! i ordered a size 7 and my heel was barely covered by the flip flops.
Published 2 months ago by Janice Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but narrow
It's the right size length wise, but the shoe is very narrow (I dont have wide feet either, just average). Comfy though.
Published 4 months ago by Christine L. Aumick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up!, April 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shoe, June 21, 2014
These are by far the best flip flops out there. They have great arch support and are super comfortable. A most have for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reefs are the best, June 12, 2014
I have many pairs of Gingers and my black and white have just been worn down to nothing, which says a lot about the durability. Believe me, I wear flip flops or sandals every day and these took years to show any signs of wear at all. I've even washed them in the washing machine, inside a lingerie bag and the came out great!
My next to go will likely be my brown ones and I'll be back for those when the need arises again!

5.0 out of 5 stars good support, March 23, 2014
I never like to order shoes online, but took the plunge.These have great support and fit great.My daughter wears between a 9.5 and 10 and a 10 was perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but narrow, March 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, May 27, 2014
light weight and super comfortable, i like the colors but i also love the arch support these flops give. i have a very high arch and these are a dream. can wear them all day

5.0 out of 5 stars Reefs, March 1, 2014
These flip flops are great! They fit true to size and were here the day after I ordered them. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable flip flops, January 29, 2014
The reef flip flops are true to size. They are light weight and comfortable. I went on vacation and have worn only these flip flops everyday. The best summer and warm weather vacation flip flops. When I get home I am going to buy a second pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite footwear. Ever. Ever, ever, ever., July 19, 2014
I have been wearing out Reef Ginger flip-flops for over 20 years. They are on my feet year round and I wear them outdoors from April to October (New England). I have worn/walked in them all over Prague, Greece, Hawaii, San Francisco, New York City, Boston. I have sprinted to trains and run after dogs, taxis, kids, frisbees. I wear them in the water, over rocks, up hills, and manage to keep them quiet in libraries. It doesn't matter what color I have, they go with everything. They encourage me to keep my feet presentable and I fear that someday Reef will stop making them, which will clearly ruin my life. I LOVE these flip-flops. I plan to be buried in them--hmmm, better go update my will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!!, July 14, 2014
Heather Flanagan (Missouri, United States) - See all my reviews
These are super comfy and last a long time!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›