4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up!
The product itself is great; good quality and stylish. Im usually a 7- sometimes even a 6.5- and these flip flops were too small! i ordered a size 7 and my heel was barely covered by the flip flops.
Published 8 months ago by Janice Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but narrow
It's the right size length wise, but the shoe is very narrow (I dont have wide feet either, just average). Comfy though.
Published 9 months ago by Christine L. Aumick

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up!, April 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Reefs are the best, June 12, 2014
I have many pairs of Gingers and my black and white have just been worn down to nothing, which says a lot about the durability. Believe me, I wear flip flops or sandals every day and these took years to show any signs of wear at all. I've even washed them in the washing machine, inside a lingerie bag and the came out great!
My next to go will likely be my brown ones and I'll be back for those when the need arises again!

5.0 out of 5 stars good support, March 23, 2014
I never like to order shoes online, but took the plunge.These have great support and fit great.My daughter wears between a 9.5 and 10 and a 10 was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shoe, June 21, 2014
These are by far the best flip flops out there. They have great arch support and are super comfortable. A most have for the summer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but narrow, March 14, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY Small-not like Ginger of previous years!, September 1, 2014
I have 10 pair of "Ginger" flip flops and have loved them. Extremely comfortable. I love to get them in different colors, so I ordered the 30 year edition I yellow. They were WAY too small. Toes hanging over the front, heel hanging off the back-and I don't like my flip flops big. I like them to fit. I had also tried a different color of the 30 year edition on in a store in the hot pink color. They, too, were small but not quite as small as the yellow. I had tried the next size up and waaaaay too big. They must be manufactured in a new country, maybe one with really small feet!!! So disappointed. Reef please fix the fit and release some fun colors!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, September 2, 2014
Reef, what happened?! For 20 years I have been a loyal Reef girl and have ordered size 7 with no issue. I was so surprised that this past size 7 I received looked like it was made for a child's doll - I compared it to my other size 7 Reefs and it's narrower AND shorter. ??!! Now when/if I order more Reefs, I don't know whether to size up or go with my traditional size. Reef, after I've been such a loyal fan and customer, you really let me down!

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, May 27, 2014
light weight and super comfortable, i like the colors but i also love the arch support these flops give. i have a very high arch and these are a dream. can wear them all day

5.0 out of 5 stars Reefs, March 1, 2014
These flip flops are great! They fit true to size and were here the day after I ordered them. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable flip flops, January 29, 2014
The reef flip flops are true to size. They are light weight and comfortable. I went on vacation and have worn only these flip flops everyday. The best summer and warm weather vacation flip flops. When I get home I am going to buy a second pair!

Reef Women's Ginger 30 Years Flip Flop