4.0 out of 5 stars Updated Straps
Published 8 months ago by Karin Dowling

2.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable and unattractive
I did not bother sending them back but I am not happy with these. They are very lose and don't look as good as other Reef flip flops.
Published 5 months ago by Movie Mom

4.0 out of 5 stars Updated Straps, March 27, 2014
I've been wearing this line of Reefs for over 5 years. The first ones I had lasted for years and I wore them ALL THE TIME - to concerts at Red Rocks (a lot of walking), to Mexico, a bit in the snow... One of the straps finally broke and I was happy to order a new pair. For a couple of years, I would order new ones and the straps blew out in just several months of average wear - I stopped wearing them to concerts for fear of having to leave with on,y one shoe. The new ones seem to have a new strap construction and I am excited to possibly have my old reefs back!

5.0 out of 5 stars reef golden flip flop review, June 27, 2014
I really like the height, weight, and comfort of this high heeled flip flop. It fits great and looks good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Took a little to get used to, but love it, October 4, 2014
These were a bit uncomfortable at first. But like my other pair of reef flip flops as soon as you break them in, they're heaven to put on. I almost don't want winter to come so I don't have to put them away. Been wearing them non-stop all summer and I have no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flop, June 19, 2014
I love these flip flops. They are comfortable and look very flattering on my feet, even though they're wide. I usually try to avoid such open sandals, but these Reefs look great. Very happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable and unattractive, June 11, 2014
Movie Mom (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars No rubbing!, June 9, 2014
I just can't say enough good things about Reef! For being a wedge they truly are extremely comfortable. No rubbing at all!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, June 8, 2014
I really like these shoes. They went well with my outfit and are very comfortable. I got a lot of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sandal, May 13, 2014
These are awesome! Great fit & comfortable without sacrificing style. Not too tall of a heel, just enough to show off legs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit is good, a higher instep strap would keep the flip ..., September 17, 2014
Fit is good, a higher instep strap would keep the flip flop sound away, this is all I would change with the great shape, wearing them gives your legs a great shape, this could be a great un-sex sandal using different instep straps and colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reefs never disappoint!, August 13, 2014
I love reef flip flops and these add to my collection! Good fit, and arrived very timely. I bought them because they look a little dressier than my sportier flat reef flip flops, and good to wear when I go out in the evenings.

Reef Women's Golden Flip Flop