4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
Very cute and casual. Unfortunately I had to return them due to small sizing. Comfortable but order one size larger than you normally wear.
Published 15 months ago by ricksluv

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too big
I really liked this flip flop but it was too big for me. I ended up giving them to my daughter. She loves them.
Published 3 months ago by Deborah Holden-Grogan

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, July 11, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy just don't get them wet!, June 15, 2014
Super comfortable! The bad part is that the leather soles turn your feet bright orange! I got the navy pair and have worn them maybe 4/5 times! The blue has already faded to a corn flower blue/grey!

4.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise I like them very much, August 30, 2014
The sole of these sandals is very slippery on tile. Otherwise I like them very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect casual sandal, January 8, 2014
I normally wear a 9.5 and the 9s fit fine. I don't mind being right on the edge though. Some others have said to order up but perhaps they like theirs to fit a little bigger.
I love Reefs because they are super comfortable, the fabric straps don't leave blisters, and they fit a narrow foot. My feet are super narrow and these fit like a dream. They have good cushion and good grip. The suede straps are soft and easy to slide your foot into. I like that the shoe has a suede footbed. I have other Reefs that are just foam on the bottom and when they are wet, they get pretty slippery. These will be a perfect step up from the more beachy shoe - something I can wear with jeans or a dress and not look like I just emerged out of the sea. Love them. Don't be afraid to order your true size or 1/2 size down, especially if you have a narrow foot, the smaller one might fit more snugly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never disappointed in Reefs, July 15, 2014
This is my 6th pair of Reefs and have been extremely pleased with every one. They are built well and hold up during heavy spring, summer, and fall use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, July 9, 2014
Sandals are comfortable and fashionable. Would always recommend Reef to those who are active and want to look good

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too big, July 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, July 7, 2014
Perfect Fit, great arch support and super stylish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, June 8, 2014
Comfortable but probably not for walking great distances as there's not a lot of support but not unexpected with a flip flop. The strap is macrame but not scratchy or annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef sandal, June 8, 2014
Great fit! Good quality and very
comfortable. The woven strap ads to the look of the sandal. Would definitely buy this shoe again or another reef style.

Reef Women's Gypsy Macrame Sandal