Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 23, 2015
I bought these in January and wore them around inside as it was too cold to wear them yet. They seemed comfortable. Today I wore them for the first time and the Macramé material on the right shoe started pulling out of the leather thong. The 30 day return window has closed, so now I am stuck with sandals I can't wear. Other than this, they were comfortable to wear. I normally wear a size 6 in flip flops and that is what I ordered. They just fit, no extra room in the back, but a little more than normal at the top.
review image
on January 8, 2014
I normally wear a 9.5 and the 9s fit fine. I don't mind being right on the edge though. Some others have said to order up but perhaps they like theirs to fit a little bigger.
I love Reefs because they are super comfortable, the fabric straps don't leave blisters, and they fit a narrow foot. My feet are super narrow and these fit like a dream. They have good cushion and good grip. The suede straps are soft and easy to slide your foot into. I like that the shoe has a suede footbed. I have other Reefs that are just foam on the bottom and when they are wet, they get pretty slippery. These will be a perfect step up from the more beachy shoe - something I can wear with jeans or a dress and not look like I just emerged out of the sea. Love them. Don't be afraid to order your true size or 1/2 size down, especially if you have a narrow foot, the smaller one might fit more snugly.
VINE VOICEon November 13, 2014
I bought this a half size smaller than I normally wear. I have done this in the past with sandals with success. These sandals, however, are too tight for my foot to even get into them. I bought size 9B, I normally wear 9.5B. If I could wear it I would be happy with it. As it is I will have to give them to my older sister who has smaller feet than I do.
on June 16, 2016
I have worn nothing but Reefs for the past 10 years. I got my first pair and haven't looked back. The thing I love about Reefs is that they don't require any breaking in. All of my previous Reefs have been all leather. This pair has rubbed just a little where the thong goes between the toes. I think it's because of the macrame material. Still a really cute flip flop, just taking a little time to break in.
on December 30, 2015
I have a similar pair of Reefs that I have literally worn out over the past few summers. I bought these as a replacement, but they are not anywhere as comfortable. The sole is much harder and the straps are a little tight. I have narrow feet and generally have issues with flip flop straps being too large.
on July 16, 2014
I wear a 7 1/2 so I thought that I would try the 8 in these after trying the 7 in a store and finding them too small. Now I feel like these are WAY too big and I really wish I could return them. If you wear a half size, don't bother.
on May 9, 2014
I typically wear a 7-7.5 but wear an 8 in flip flops but this 8 barely fit me. Not too small but not that roomy. They are super cute and comfy though! I would recommend them. I like that they have arch support unlike many other flip flops. They also dress up or dress down. Worth the money and about $10 less than from their website.
on December 14, 2014
I wear a size 6.5 and purchased a size 6. They fit well. I am taking these on holiday in the tropics and will come back to note how they made out.

Edit 01/31/2014 I wore these nearly every day during a 10 trip to the tropics. So comfortable! They may not look like much but they are a great little sandle that is constructed well and look great dressed up a little or dressed down. I didn't walk in sand in them so I can't speak to that, but then, I wouldn't use sandles like this in the sand as the upper sole is a sort of micro-fiber material and the pressure/force of your weight on the sandle coupled with sand probably wouldn't be good for the shoe in the long run. I walked quite a bit of distance in these and found them to be perfectly comfortable. I would absolutely buy them again and likely will.
on October 21, 2015
Love them! Exactly as pictured. You really can't go wrong with a pair of Reefs. They are literally the most comfortable sandals; like walking on a cloud. I can't wait to wear these as I walk around Disney this upcoming week. My feet will look cute and be happy!
on June 15, 2014
Super comfortable! The bad part is that the leather soles turn your feet bright orange! I got the navy pair and have worn them maybe 4/5 times! The blue has already faded to a corn flower blue/grey!