4.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love REEF!!
Published on February 29, 2012 by Jewelymommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but fit is very different from other Reef Sandals
Published on October 18, 2010 by ET from NY

4.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love REEF!!, February 29, 2012
I was introduced to Reef sandals some 5 years ago. I was down in the keys and needed some sandals and I found an awesome pair of brown and canvas reefs that were amazingly comfy. Fast forward to present day and I am now a hardcore Reef fanatic and still own the original brown pair and believe it or not they held up or 5 years and are still worn all the time. So I went in search of a new pair and found these.
I read the other reviews and got nervous after I ordered that they wouldn't fit properly because of the arch. NOT AN ISSUE!! I'm not a flat-footed person, so I cant speak for that crowd. I have an average arch and these are fine and made for walking.
I enjoy the look as they are much fancier then the original pair I owned and loved for half a decade.
They do run a bit narrow. They don't have the world in "toe room", but they are OK if you don't constantly spread your toes. You know who you are.
I really think people with flat feet should look into another model of reef sandal, and I'm more then confident you can find a perfect pair for you.
They have a softer, almost squishy top and a hard rubber sole. Ideal for walking. That being said I wouldn't wear these for a day at Disney world and expect my feet not to kill me afterwards, but to wear at a beach party or long walk on a beach or a shopping trip to the mall, sure.
All in all , a good sandal to hang out in and maybe use for very causal parties and get togethers. I'd buy them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but fit is very different from other Reef Sandals, October 18, 2010
This review is from: Reef Women's Mallory Flip Flop (Apparel)
I am a huge fan of Reef SANDY Sandals, and was disappointed by the Mallory. I bought them in pink for about $10 and they are very cute and thong portion is comfortable. HOWEVER, they are MUCH narrower than Sandys and other Reefs that I have worn. The arch is also much more pronounced than other Reef sandals I have worn. I would return them if I had paid more than $10 (and if it wasn't such a hassle.) I will probably just wear them, but not when I have to walk very far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals with arch support, April 9, 2013
I have an old, old pair of flip-flops from Ann Taylor that have wonderful support for arches, and they are are the verge of falling apart. I use these as slippers in the house in the warm months and as I get ready in the morning, before putting shoes on. My arches collapsed years ago and I can't wear the flat-soled flip flops that you find in regular stores. I have been looking everywhere for a comfortable, supportive replacement that wasn't called "orthopaedic" or cost $40 or more, and that was stylish too. I read a lot of the reviews on the Reef Sandals and was excited to find them. As soon as I opened the box, I slipped them on and was immediately happy. They are incredibly comfortable, not only the arch support but the straps too. Their feet and comfort level are effortless - slip them on and you are immediately comfortable. I will definitely be buying more of the Reef Sandals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, January 19, 2012
Chris (Clinton Township, MI, US) - See all my reviews
I was a little worried about the shoes comfort after reading some replies, but I think it is very comfortable, very soft sole and thong strip, and am very happy. I usually wear a size 8.5, but bought the 8, and even though I am flat footed, these are very comfortable. My heel is just short of the back edge, which some may not like, but I think a 9 may have been too loose. They are very light weight. I don't think the arch support is that big, as another stated...I notice it there, but even flat footed it isn't so large to bother me.

5.0 out of 5 stars ***Excellent arch support, cute summer style!***, April 4, 2013
Just received the new Reef flippies for my 12 year old daughter-she loves them! Yes, one can buy flipflops for $2.99 at discount stores but those offer no arch support and rarely last through one summer without falling apart. I have another style Reef flipflops that have lasted 4 years so far. Hint: wash in top shelf of dishwasher monthly to keep clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little slippery, August 24, 2011
Love these shoes but the bottoms are slippery. They do run a bit small but if you get them too big the arch might not line up with yours. LOVE the great arch supports. Perfect for planter facitis.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, October 14, 2013
I only wear Reef's and have never had any issues and size 9 is always a perfect fit. These sandals were a good inch shorter than my other size 9 Reef's and much more narrow. I had to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, April 7, 2013
Very comfy, true to size, and very feminine for flip flops. Look great with denim (jeans or shorts) as well as with a little dressier capri or khaki. Im very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, January 7, 2013
I loved this flip flops. the color brown was a good choice to match my brown and tan shorts and dress.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like other reefs, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Reef Women's Mallory Flip Flop (Apparel)
I'd like to second another review written on here, and confirm that these sandals are VERY NARROW compared to other Reef sandals I own. I have wide feet and that's what drew me to Reef sandals in the past but these were narrow and uncomfortable. Do not buy these if your feet are wide at all.

Reef Women's Mallory Flip Flop