5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip Flops EVER !!
I purchased these flip flops after reading many many many reviews and asking all of my friends what they wear. I needed a flip flop that would take on Disney World! I am a flip flop girl and hate wearing sneakers so I wanted to find something that would be comfortable after walking all day.

These flip flops totally rocked it ! I walked all day, the straps...
Published on June 15, 2012 by JennK

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not spectacular
I bought these to replace an old worn out pair of Reef flip flops that were discontinued. Unfortunately, they were not super comfy like the old pair.
Published 7 months ago by Teresa

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip Flops EVER !!, June 15, 2012

These flip flops totally rocked it ! I walked all day, the straps never rubbed me funny. My feet did not hurt at the end of the day. They are just very comfortable and durable. I just ordered my second pair in grey/pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Reefs. This shoe is great!, April 16, 2012
I love wearing Reef shoes. I only wear Reef! Highly reccomend for anyone who wants comfort and a great looking shoe for summer! Fast shipping! Amazon Rocks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, December 5, 2013
This is my second pair of these sandals. One of the sandals of my last pair unfortunately got swiped by a dog (dont ask!). Anyway, I love these sandals, and living in the south, i pretty much live in them. They offer great arch support which more general flip flops miss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a narrower foot, February 13, 2014
This Reef model is a bit narrower/smaller across the instep. As my foot is on the narrow side I like that this Reef is less sloppy on my foot than my Reef Slaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 2, 2013
I have narrow feet so this fits perfectly! The size fits as expected. I am very happy I purchased these. I needed a little more support than regular flip flops for the long days of walking ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, November 7, 2013
T. Melton (Leavenworth, WA) - See all my reviews
So very comfortable. I have bony feet and too many flip flops (Crocs especially) make the strap too loose and my foot slides all over the place. These however are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicest flip flops I have ever owned, November 4, 2013
These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever owned. The arch support makes all the difference. They are well made and look great. After walking over Outer Banks sand dunes for a week, no toe cramps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Flippers, March 17, 2013
I love Reefs and these were not a dissapointment. The fit well, are comfortable and seem to be pretty durable. I like these ones because they have a more heavy-duty sole so they are up to walking the zoo or the mall and will probably last all summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, July 7, 2014
They fit perfectly, exactly as i expected :)

5.0 out of 5 stars REEF SANDAL, May 21, 2014
I purchased these for my daughter, when she went on vacation she left them in her hotel room, never to be seen again. She has several REEF SANDALS, but these were her favorite. They fit well and have a good arch. She loves her REEFS.

Reef Women's Phantoms Flip Flop Sandal