1,129 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef Sandies cannot be beat!
Published on May 25, 2005 by H. Cassell

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but run small and squeak!
Published on August 23, 2012 by Geekgirl24

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef Sandies cannot be beat!, May 25, 2005
I grew up in Hawaii wearing these shoes and fifteen years later they are still an integral part of my wardrobe. I LOVE Sandies for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that they're an incredibly good deal. For $22, I get shoes that last an average of two years. They come in so many colors and each year, another one or two is added to the line. I wore these touring around Europe and Japan earlier this year--walking around all day, every day for over a week in each place--because they're much more comfortable than my Nikes etc., that cost five times as much. They go great with everything, and don't try to tell me different! A great investment at $22.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable flip flops, January 8, 2009
I was a lifeguard for years, for summers I lived in these! They have a wonderful foam-like sole, but the best part is the fabric material that holds your foot. I never had a blister or any discomfort while wearing them. My grandmother borrowed a pair of mine to wear, she was very fond of them and I bought her this pair for Christmas. I currently have three pairs; I went through my first pair of the 'Ginger' Reefs. They had a thinner sole, which I wore through in a summer, I'm sure it was because I was walking across the rough cement all day long. I found that the "Sandy" Reefs stood up better; they also have a rubber like base to the shoe, which held up at work. Since my grandmother and I both enjoy them, I would defiantly recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sandals!, April 10, 2007
When I got these, I was immediately impressed with how great they look! They are very comfortable and definitely worth the price too. They offer a lot of support and are probably the best flip-flops I've ever purchased. The only thing is they run a little small in size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, buttery, a little bit of heaven for your feet..., June 1, 2007
Barbara Millet (Belle Harbor, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I never spent over $5 for a pair of flip flops, until now. I highly recommend these little beauties, they are worth every penny. As soon as I tried them on I was in love. The straps are wider than normal and so comfortable. My foot also felt like it stepped into butter - they are thanking me every morning since I have no flip flop aches and pains. I have walked miles in these sandals, as well as a day in the hot sun at Sesame Place, and my feet felt so pampered! I'd say these sandals have moderate arch support.

I wear a size 8-1/2, sometimes a 9... I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly.

You won't be disappointed with these Reefs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals! Worth the price!!, March 11, 2007
I love these sandals!! They are so comfortable. No rubbing or iritation, even the first time I wore them! I usually buy the cheap flip flops, but these were definitely worth the money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, January 20, 2007
Reef's are the most comfortable pair of flip-flops I have ever owned! I would wear them every day if I could. I never would have imagined that flip-flops could be designed for comfort, but these are the best. The have arch support, nice cushoining and have never given me blisters like the plastic flip-flops I've owned. You won't regret getting these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but run small and squeak!, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Reef Women's Sandy Flip-Flop Sandal (Apparel)
I love Reef flip flops. I bought this pair to replace a pair that I have nearly worn through. Just like my original pair these are incredibly comfortable. However they do run small. I normally wear an 8 1/2 or 9. The 9s are a bit small for me, wish I'd ordered up a size. The real problem with these is that they squeak when I walk! Not right away but after a little while they start to make a definite and loud squeaking noise. It's awkward and embarrassing and unfortunately I had to wear them all day so I won't be able to return them.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, January 25, 2008
L. Stimson (Summerville, SC USA) - See all my reviews
I use these shoes as house shoes. Very comfortable, but they do run a little small. Order 1/2 size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again...., July 5, 2008
I bought my first pair of Reef's over 5 years ago. I loved them. When they finally wore out, I immediately began looking for another pair. They are comfortable, form to your feet, and last years. I will not buy any other brand. In fact, my daughters just received their first pair and loved them just as much as I do. If you are between sizes, do choose a larger size. My daughter wears an 8 in her other shoes, but a 9 fit best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, May 13, 2007
These are truly one of the best sandals I have ever owned. They are cushioned its like your walking on clouds. I highly recommend these sandals. I wear them everywhere!

Reef Women's Sandy Flip-Flop Sandal