Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on May 25, 2005
I grew up in Hawaii wearing these shoes and fifteen years later they are still an integral part of my wardrobe. I LOVE Sandies for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that they're an incredibly good deal. For $22, I get shoes that last an average of two years. They come in so many colors and each year, another one or two is added to the line. I wore these touring around Europe and Japan earlier this year--walking around all day, every day for over a week in each place--because they're much more comfortable than my Nikes etc., that cost five times as much. They go great with everything, and don't try to tell me different! A great investment at $22.
0Comment|130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2009
I was a lifeguard for years, for summers I lived in these! They have a wonderful foam-like sole, but the best part is the fabric material that holds your foot. I never had a blister or any discomfort while wearing them. My grandmother borrowed a pair of mine to wear, she was very fond of them and I bought her this pair for Christmas. I currently have three pairs; I went through my first pair of the 'Ginger' Reefs. They had a thinner sole, which I wore through in a summer, I'm sure it was because I was walking across the rough cement all day long. I found that the "Sandy" Reefs stood up better; they also have a rubber like base to the shoe, which held up at work. Since my grandmother and I both enjoy them, I would defiantly recommend them to anyone.
on June 1, 2007
I never spent over $5 for a pair of flip flops, until now. I highly recommend these little beauties, they are worth every penny. As soon as I tried them on I was in love. The straps are wider than normal and so comfortable. My foot also felt like it stepped into butter - they are thanking me every morning since I have no flip flop aches and pains. I have walked miles in these sandals, as well as a day in the hot sun at Sesame Place, and my feet felt so pampered! I'd say these sandals have moderate arch support.

I wear a size 8-1/2, sometimes a 9... I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly.

You won't be disappointed with these Reefs!
on August 23, 2012
I love Reef flip flops. I bought this pair to replace a pair that I have nearly worn through. Just like my original pair these are incredibly comfortable. However they do run small. I normally wear an 8 1/2 or 9. The 9s are a bit small for me, wish I'd ordered up a size. The real problem with these is that they squeak when I walk! Not right away but after a little while they start to make a definite and loud squeaking noise. It's awkward and embarrassing and unfortunately I had to wear them all day so I won't be able to return them.
33 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2015
I've bought these in the past and have always loved them. I was buying these as a replacement to a blue pair I have worn out. I wear a size 9 and double checked the sizing before ordering. I ordered a size 9 and these definitely do not fit like a 9. They are super small. Order the next size up!
review image
on July 5, 2008
I bought my first pair of Reef's over 5 years ago. I loved them. When they finally wore out, I immediately began looking for another pair. They are comfortable, form to your feet, and last years. I will not buy any other brand. In fact, my daughters just received their first pair and loved them just as much as I do. If you are between sizes, do choose a larger size. My daughter wears an 8 in her other shoes, but a 9 fit best.
on January 20, 2007
Reef's are the most comfortable pair of flip-flops I have ever owned! I would wear them every day if I could. I never would have imagined that flip-flops could be designed for comfort, but these are the best. The have arch support, nice cushoining and have never given me blisters like the plastic flip-flops I've owned. You won't regret getting these.
on January 25, 2008
I use these shoes as house shoes. Very comfortable, but they do run a little small. Order 1/2 size bigger.
on March 11, 2007
I love these sandals!! They are so comfortable. No rubbing or iritation, even the first time I wore them! I usually buy the cheap flip flops, but these were definitely worth the money!!
on May 2, 2013
My old pair of Reef's was wearing out so I decided to buy a new pair. I wear a size 8 1/2 M in shoes and 9 in athletic shoes and have a somewhat "pudgy" foot. My old Reef was a size 8. After reading the other comments I almost bought a size 9, but stuck with the 8 and couldn't be happier. I thought maybe Reef had re-designed this shoe since it had been many years since I bought mine. I measured the new shoe against the old one and it is the exact same length. I really think the 9 would have been too big for me and my foot would slip out, which I hate. The 8 fits fine - not as loose as my old shoe but will loosen up in time and is in no way uncomfortable now - I would say "barely snug." The only negative is the sole is very sturdy and I hope it eventually gets soft and cushy like my old pair after I wear it in. But to my surprise, this is not uncomfortable .. it actually gives the shoe a little more support and I would have no problem taking it immediately on a vacation. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend the Sandy Reef. I have $100 sandals but keep coming back to my old faithful $20 Reef. As a side note, I am not happy with my other Reef styles - I thicker sole flip flop and a flimsier smaller sole pink flip flop. If you buy this, I think you will be happy. Hope this helps in making a decision on what size to buy. The main thing I wanted to point out is the style and size has not been re-designed. It's the same old great Reef!!