Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 25, 2005
I grew up in Hawaii wearing these shoes and fifteen years later they are still an integral part of my wardrobe. I LOVE Sandies for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that they're an incredibly good deal. For $22, I get shoes that last an average of two years. They come in so many colors and each year, another one or two is added to the line. I wore these touring around Europe and Japan earlier this year--walking around all day, every day for over a week in each place--because they're much more comfortable than my Nikes etc., that cost five times as much. They go great with everything, and don't try to tell me different! A great investment at $22.
0Comment|134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2009
I was a lifeguard for years, for summers I lived in these! They have a wonderful foam-like sole, but the best part is the fabric material that holds your foot. I never had a blister or any discomfort while wearing them. My grandmother borrowed a pair of mine to wear, she was very fond of them and I bought her this pair for Christmas. I currently have three pairs; I went through my first pair of the 'Ginger' Reefs. They had a thinner sole, which I wore through in a summer, I'm sure it was because I was walking across the rough cement all day long. I found that the "Sandy" Reefs stood up better; they also have a rubber like base to the shoe, which held up at work. Since my grandmother and I both enjoy them, I would defiantly recommend them to anyone.
0Comment|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2007
I never spent over $5 for a pair of flip flops, until now. I highly recommend these little beauties, they are worth every penny. As soon as I tried them on I was in love. The straps are wider than normal and so comfortable. My foot also felt like it stepped into butter - they are thanking me every morning since I have no flip flop aches and pains. I have walked miles in these sandals, as well as a day in the hot sun at Sesame Place, and my feet felt so pampered! I'd say these sandals have moderate arch support.

I wear a size 8-1/2, sometimes a 9... I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly.

You won't be disappointed with these Reefs!
on June 11, 2015
I've bought these in the past and have always loved them. I was buying these as a replacement to a blue pair I have worn out. I wear a size 9 and double checked the sizing before ordering. I ordered a size 9 and these definitely do not fit like a 9. They are super small. Order the next size up!
review image
on August 23, 2012
I love Reef flip flops. I bought this pair to replace a pair that I have nearly worn through. Just like my original pair these are incredibly comfortable. However they do run small. I normally wear an 8 1/2 or 9. The 9s are a bit small for me, wish I'd ordered up a size. The real problem with these is that they squeak when I walk! Not right away but after a little while they start to make a definite and loud squeaking noise. It's awkward and embarrassing and unfortunately I had to wear them all day so I won't be able to return them.
33 comments|38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2008
I use these shoes as house shoes. Very comfortable, but they do run a little small. Order 1/2 size bigger.
on July 5, 2008
I bought my first pair of Reef's over 5 years ago. I loved them. When they finally wore out, I immediately began looking for another pair. They are comfortable, form to your feet, and last years. I will not buy any other brand. In fact, my daughters just received their first pair and loved them just as much as I do. If you are between sizes, do choose a larger size. My daughter wears an 8 in her other shoes, but a 9 fit best.
on January 20, 2007
Reef's are the most comfortable pair of flip-flops I have ever owned! I would wear them every day if I could. I never would have imagined that flip-flops could be designed for comfort, but these are the best. The have arch support, nice cushoining and have never given me blisters like the plastic flip-flops I've owned. You won't regret getting these.
on March 21, 2016
I have a pair from 2001 in a size 10, black. They fit perfectly--most comfortable pair of footwear I own. They are still wearable, but are kind of beat up, so I ordered a new pair very recently. They look almost the same as the old pair, except they are 1/2 inch shorter! I am returning them and ordering a size 11. I hope they don't turn out to be too big.
review image
on May 2, 2013
My old pair of Reef's was wearing out so I decided to buy a new pair. I wear a size 8 1/2 M in shoes and 9 in athletic shoes and have a somewhat "pudgy" foot. My old Reef was a size 8. After reading the other comments I almost bought a size 9, but stuck with the 8 and couldn't be happier. I thought maybe Reef had re-designed this shoe since it had been many years since I bought mine. I measured the new shoe against the old one and it is the exact same length. I really think the 9 would have been too big for me and my foot would slip out, which I hate. The 8 fits fine - not as loose as my old shoe but will loosen up in time and is in no way uncomfortable now - I would say "barely snug." The only negative is the sole is very sturdy and I hope it eventually gets soft and cushy like my old pair after I wear it in. But to my surprise, this is not uncomfortable .. it actually gives the shoe a little more support and I would have no problem taking it immediately on a vacation. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend the Sandy Reef. I have $100 sandals but keep coming back to my old faithful $20 Reef. As a side note, I am not happy with my other Reef styles - I thicker sole flip flop and a flimsier smaller sole pink flip flop. If you buy this, I think you will be happy. Hope this helps in making a decision on what size to buy. The main thing I wanted to point out is the style and size has not been re-designed. It's the same old great Reef!!