4.0 out of 5 stars Run a little small
Cute and okay, but they run a little small across the top. The mens sandals also seem to offer better support but these are a lot cuter.
Published 19 months ago by Jessica

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of a strange fit
Published 11 months ago by Carol Ligon

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of a strange fit, September 6, 2013
I bought these because they looked like they had a little arch support and I have LOVED my Reef flip flops in the past. But really the "support" is just a strange little bump on the very edge of the shoe and just feels like it is digging into your foot. It's soft so it doesn't cause pain, but I don't really wear them because they feel strange. Maybe if they were a tiny bit wider or the support didn't just seem like a wall on the edge of the shoe it might have been better?

4.0 out of 5 stars Run a little small, January 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, December 28, 2013
Garn (Arlington, USA) - See all my reviews
Overall, this product is very good and very comfortable, but runs a little bit too small for me which my regular shoe size is 8 (US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip-flop!, September 26, 2013
K (Key West, FL) - See all my reviews
I love these flip-flops and wear them nearly every day. They do fit a little snug, so I would recommend up-sizing (I usually wear 8-8.5 and ordered a 9). They still fit snug on my feet, which is perfect for ensuring they don't slip off while I am walking. I live in Key West and it is not uncommon for me to walk 5 miles in these and my fit still feel great. I've even worn them to ride my bike, even on lenghty rides they do not slip or slide and remain firmly on my feet. Highly recommend if you are looking for a comfortale "every day" flip-flip. The band is a bit wider than other "fashion" flip-flips, but the pink dots still give them a cute girly feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE FLIP FLOPS., June 13, 2014
Yep, these are great. Super great. Better than the Chaco flip-flops I tried. For the first 2 days, the material chaffed my feet on the straps but that went away. I have only worn them for a few months and the soles are wearing but that is because I wear them so much. But for the price, can't complain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, June 8, 2014
This is a very comfortable shoe. It fits true to size. I've had these over a year now, and they have held up wonderfully!

3.0 out of 5 stars narrow, May 16, 2014
They are very narrow and I have a narrow foot. Very uncomfortable for about a week but once I wore them in they worked out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used these in Brazil, April 10, 2014
They were a little uncomfortable at first, but as I wore them and broke them in, they fit the contour of my foot and worked great. Perfect for walking on the beach and through town. Definitely recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just two months after purchase, straps are shredding and hideous. Company won't allow return. Bad business!, April 5, 2014
I have owned various styles of Reef flip flops for years, all have lasted for many years with pretty steady wear, but these do NOT live up to the Reef standards.

After two short months the straps are both shredded all along the edges. The rubber sole is sunken down on the top area where my feet have made an imprint into them. This is after only TWO months. Now because the rubber has flattened where my feet have made an imprint, the raised part of the sole is rubbing on the edges of my toes and feet.

Amazon will not let me return them, so they are a total loss and were not inexpensive.

I wonder why a customer is not allowed to return a faulty item after two months. Very bad business policy. I will look at all Reef products now with a jaded eye and wonder if I'm being ripped off again. Too bad Reef has gone the way of all the other Chinese shoe companies: no quality control and no ethics to back up their product.

These sandals are garbage. Reef should be ashamed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, April 4, 2014
RWC_Reviewer (Redwood City, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Cute flip flops. I like the polka dots. Fit as expected. Note, they do get a little slippery when wet!

Rate and Discover Movies