Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 6, 2013
I bought these because they looked like they had a little arch support and I have LOVED my Reef flip flops in the past. But really the "support" is just a strange little bump on the very edge of the shoe and just feels like it is digging into your foot. It's soft so it doesn't cause pain, but I don't really wear them because they feel strange. Maybe if they were a tiny bit wider or the support didn't just seem like a wall on the edge of the shoe it might have been better?
on January 6, 2013
Cute and okay, but they run a little small across the top. The mens sandals also seem to offer better support but these are a lot cuter.
on April 5, 2014
I have owned various styles of Reef flip flops for years, all have lasted for many years with pretty steady wear, but these do NOT live up to the Reef standards.

After two short months the straps are both shredded all along the edges. The rubber sole is sunken down on the top area where my feet have made an imprint into them. This is after only TWO months. Now because the rubber has flattened where my feet have made an imprint, the raised part of the sole is rubbing on the edges of my toes and feet.

Amazon will not let me return them, so they are a total loss and were not inexpensive.

I wonder why a customer is not allowed to return a faulty item after two months. Very bad business policy. I will look at all Reef products now with a jaded eye and wonder if I'm being ripped off again. Too bad Reef has gone the way of all the other Chinese shoe companies: no quality control and no ethics to back up their product.

These sandals are garbage. Reef should be ashamed.
on June 10, 2013
I got these and they were too small and narrow. My feet barely fit on the footbed width wise, and my heel hung off the back. I usually wear an 8 1/2 or 9 in ladies (normal width), and have never had a size 9 fit like this. A larger size wouldn't have solved the problem, because my toes were at least an inch from the front end of the footbed. The thong part of the strap (that goes between the toes) is too far back, and it makes the foot fit wrong. I returned these and will order the Teva original Mush instead.
on June 27, 2013
reef sandals are normally pretty comfy. But this sandals run small I bought this in a size 9 so it would be lose. But this reef are tight when I put them on even though I got them in the next size up and the material is scratche and rubbies on my foot wasn't very happy with the item. So I returned them and got all my $$ back for what I paid for them but the sandals where very cute especially the polkadots.
on June 20, 2013
I wear a 10M. These seem to run a bit short. I was expecting them to be much more comfortable than they are. The cloth V part of the shoe seems a little tight and unforgiving and I have narrow feet. The arch support is just so-so nothing to write home about. Overall I am disappointed in these and will not purchase another pair. I have purchased better fitting sandals than these.
on April 29, 2013
These fit great. And are cute and comfy. The style is just what i was looking for and are affordable. I am updating now. As far as comfort I still love them, but the straps are already pulling away from the bottoms. Looks, like a less than one season sandal. Bummer dude!!!
on September 25, 2013
These flip-flops are pretty--I love the look. I have been wearing Reefs for decades. I wore them long before they became popular. This pair, however, has straps with uncomfortable hard bits. I find I don't wear them much whereas I used to just live in my Reefs.
on October 24, 2013
They looked so nice on the website and in person. The straps are hard and feels tight to the foot. I am not very happy with the inflexibility of these flip flops. No point in durability due to lack of use. Definitely trying something different next time.
on May 23, 2013
This flip flop is not made out of the same soft material as the others. And the strap is hard and not fabric like the others. I only wear Reefs, but this pair is not as good as the others. Going back to the standard!