5.0 out of 5 stars awesome
Published on June 6, 2011 by BL

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
had to send them back, too short. I wear this size in the reef fanning, so I was dissapointed these did not fit. didn't really like the feel of them compared to the Fannings either. They were too "mushy"
Published 12 months ago by Sherry Derbort

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 6, 2011
This review is from: Reef Women's Slap 2 Flip Flop Sandal (Apparel)
i got these,, i needed something with good support as i am recovering from foot surgery.. they are soo comfy. took to the beach and they clean off so easily.. like new, there is good traction on bottom of them so you wont slip either.,,, Reef makes awesome flip flops i have gotten them for my son,,this was my 1st pair. PS they do run a little small.. so may get next size up :) great shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy, October 30, 2011
I originally bought these sandals when I was 9 months pregnant and my feet couldn't fit into any of my shoes. I had to buy a pair two sizes bigger than my normal size and I fell in love with them. They are so soft in the sole and provide great support. I lived in them. So after the baby was born, I bought a pair of brown and black in my normal size and I still love them. I think the brown are more stylish than the black, but both have a more athletic look to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip-Flop Ever!, November 1, 2011
Boy am I ever glad I had a run on a few broken pairs of flip-flops this year. That is the reason I purchased these flip-flops, which I can unconditionally say are the most comfortable pair of flip-flops I have ever had. I buy both no-name and name brand flip flops, and this pair takes the cake. They are even kind of cute. If you are looking for a new pair, this is the one. Order true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Total comfort, September 27, 2011
The most comfortable flip flops you'll ever wear. I wore these for three days straight at Disneyland and my feet and back never hurt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef Sandals, May 1, 2012
I SWEAR by Reefs. They are the best flip flops ever made. They give your feet the support of a tennis shoe and after a while, they conform to your individual feet and act as a personal orthodic. AHHHHH-MAZING!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef Rocks!, May 23, 2012
Sondra "sondral" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reef Women's Slap 2 Flip Flop Sandal (Apparel)
I don't like flip flops, I find them extremely uncomfortable. I hate the feel of plastic scraping against my skin, the lack of support, the feeling of uncomfortable thong between my toes. Reef makes, hands down, the most comfortable flip flops in the world. I just received my third pair of Reefs and my feet are super grateful. Love the design, they look great, the cushioning is like walking on air. Love love love.

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable sandals anywhere!, May 20, 2012
mband (Fairhope, AL USA) - See all my reviews
Have been looking for these sandals after my first pair started to wear down, but the store stopped carrying the slaps, so went to amazon and voila...there they were! They are soooo comfortable so I bought a pair for my husband, and he loves them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Flip Flops Ever..., October 12, 2011
I once owned a pair of these in white, but they were stained by multiple camping trips, so I had to get rid of them. That's why I was so excited to find these on Amazon - they are squishy and yet 'hug' your foot. They are so comfortable. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is an avid flip-flop wearer like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shoes!!, July 20, 2011
I love, love, love these. I do daycare and need something comfy to wear all day long. These are perfect. I have gotten them wet, dirty, muddy and more and I spray them off and they are as good as when I got them. I feel that they are very true to size. The only problem that I have is that I have to hide them from my daughter so that she won't steal them!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go-to sandal, June 27, 2011
These are by far my favorite casual sandals. They are super comfortable, look nice and have enough support in them that I could walk around all day and my feet wouldn't hurt a bit. I highly recommend these.

Reef Women's Slap 2 Flip Flop Sandal