Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 28, 2009
I bought these to replace my Rainbow Sandals, because they had begun to wear through to the top sole (the Rainbow brand isn't as well made as it used to be). These Reefs were just what I needed. They are true to size and, even better, aren't too narrow for my feet--which is amazing because I have pretty wide feet. I also like the soft suede leather. At first, the straps were kind of tight and itchy, but now that I've worn the shoes for a few days, the straps are loosening up and getting softer. The footbed is also slowly molding to my foot. I don't expect it to be a quick process, because I have small feet and for some reason, shoes don't seem to mold as quickly to smaller feet. Overall, however, I think they'll work out fine. I may post an updated review later on.
on March 3, 2013
Reef makes some great shoes and we have owned several pair in our household and have been very satisfied, this style, however, did not work out. The leather is soft and at first the sole was very comfortable. Both the sole and the strap cause staining on the feet, a lot of staining. I wore these for two weeks and the staining did not subside. After two weeks the sole started to break down and "spread", for lack of a better word. The strap began to stretch and now the shoe is too large for my feet and just flops around to the point that they are tripping me, so I have stopped using them. Although I like the reef brand I would not recommend this particular model.
on May 17, 2016
I had bought Reef leather flip flops for years, and my last pair finally wore out last Summer so I wanted to get a new pair for this Summer. I used to be able to wear the Reef leather flip flops for at least 2 years with no problems because they made their shoes with quality products. Got these new Reef leather flip flops today and I can tell that the company has started using cheaper materials. The shoes feel like they're made out of rubber, and they're so light and flimsy. I will probably only get to wear them for one Summer before I have to replace them. I got the size I normally wear in other shoes and these ones fit small. It feels like Reef decided to make a cheaper shoe but sell them for the same expensive price. I probably won't buy them ever again and will just look for different leather flip flops to buy next time.
on May 10, 2016
So this year my husband bought a replacement pair of reef flip-flops he had previously owned and loved but unfortunately got loved on by a dog.

After trying his on I knew I needed a pair of my own so I bought these. They are darker than the men's which is perfect because we won't confuse ours for the others. With cheaper flip flops confusing them wouldn't be an issue, but considering these are leather and mold to your specific foot it wouldn't be comfortable.

I bought these in a size 10 even though I wear a size 9 because I have wider feet and these do not come in wide sizes at all. The 10 fits PERFECTLY for my width and length so I am very pleased.

I love that they are made with leather and even the toe piece is leather wrapped, it makes them comfortable for long wearing! I have gotten my pair wet already by mistake and they dried just fine with no cracking or staining.

My favorite thing about these flip flops is the grooves on the bottom, they really grip better than any other pair I have owned. These are not cheap flip flops and it isn't just because you are paying for a brand name, you are paying for quality. I will be sad when these inevitably meet their demise as I imagine it will be a long time from now and this pair will probably no longer be available.
on June 16, 2016
I LOVE THESE FLIP FLOPS!!! I have quite narrow feet but thicker legs so I struggle with finding flip flops that don't call attention to the thickness of my legs. Some of my tevas, for example, though very comfy, have too thick of bands and soles so I ended up feeling a bit marshmellowy, if you will.. that is not the case with these. Are they the very most comfortable shoes in the world, no, of course not. But they are flip flops, they arent expected to be. But they can be worn for hours on end and look really nice and fit well (ordered a half size up as with most flip flops) and what more could one ask for. I just love them. That all being said, we all have different feet and what works for me might not work for you. I'm just so happy to have found some nice flip flops that DO work for me!
on August 6, 2014
These are terrible! What happened to the quality I have always expected from Reef! I have owned Reef flip flops for years! I usually buy one or two for the season, and am good to go. These are not super comfortable like my previous Reefs. I read reviews about the bleeding color, and thought, "How bad can it be?" The answer is, REALLY bad! I had to use pumice to return my feet to their normal color. This is my second bad experience with Reef. There are many other comfort flip flops out there...it will be a while before I buy Reef again.
on May 28, 2015
I bought a pair of these when i was 16, unfortunately the bottoms were peeling off and i ruined them using a incorrect glue. im now 23 and just ruined them. again, my fault. These fit tighter than my last pair, but im thinking its because my last pair was worn in and out of the water and got stretched, so i think these will do the same. Im only knowcking it down to 4 star because the leather straps dont feel as heavy duty as the last time which is what i was hoping for, though they still seem durable.
on March 17, 2014
love these. I received them on a Friday and wore them all weekend! I usually wear a 7.5 or 8, the 8 fits like a 7.5.
on April 13, 2015
I have had these reefs before and they lasted a lot longer. The ones that I had previously to this I wore all the time, in the water, camping, around the fire they have lasted me ten years and I can still wear them. These ones however are already starting to look beat up, have already started to stretch on the thong part, and will not be lasting more than 2 year. I am a little disappointed in Reef this time around.
on March 31, 2016
Just broke in my new pair and love them! I have high arches and this doesn't make my feet ache as much as other sandals do. They are a quality pair and feel like they will last me several years worth of wear.