4.0 out of 5 stars Swingin'
Published on April 28, 2009 by CCross

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 17 months ago by JB

4.0 out of 5 stars Swingin', April 28, 2009
This review is from: Reef Women's Swing 2 Thong Sandal (Apparel)
I bought these to replace my Rainbow Sandals, because they had begun to wear through to the top sole (the Rainbow brand isn't as well made as it used to be). These Reefs were just what I needed. They are true to size and, even better, aren't too narrow for my feet--which is amazing because I have pretty wide feet. I also like the soft suede leather. At first, the straps were kind of tight and itchy, but now that I've worn the shoes for a few days, the straps are loosening up and getting softer. The footbed is also slowly molding to my foot. I don't expect it to be a quick process, because I have small feet and for some reason, shoes don't seem to mold as quickly to smaller feet. Overall, however, I think they'll work out fine. I may post an updated review later on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, March 3, 2013
JB (Captain Cook, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reef Women's Swing 2 Thong Sandal (Apparel)
Reef makes some great shoes and we have owned several pair in our household and have been very satisfied, this style, however, did not work out. The leather is soft and at first the sole was very comfortable. Both the sole and the strap cause staining on the feet, a lot of staining. I wore these for two weeks and the staining did not subside. After two weeks the sole started to break down and "spread", for lack of a better word. The strap began to stretch and now the shoe is too large for my feet and just flops around to the point that they are tripping me, so I have stopped using them. Although I like the reef brand I would not recommend this particular model.

4.0 out of 5 stars great slippers, April 17, 2010
I bought these slippers 3 weeks ago in a size 10 and i love them. I wear them practically every day because they fit so well . I live in the caribbean so its suitable for the sunny weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and comfy, March 17, 2014
love these. I received them on a Friday and wore them all weekend! I usually wear a 7.5 or 8, the 8 fits like a 7.5.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tough to keep on your feet..., September 14, 2009
I loved these flip-flops when I first got them. Nice looking with comfortable soles. Unfortunately the straps stretched out with in the first couple weeks of owning them and made them tough to wear with-out slipping off my feet. Now I'll wear them around the house, but if I want to go out for a long walk or walk on the beach I'll wear something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shipping and customer service! Excellent sandals! Thank you!, July 6, 2014
Had to return and reorder twice because sizing chart and my measurements were off. I usually wear an 8.5. Anyway, Amazon totally handled my returns fast and reshipped new sizes FAST. Am very pleased with Amazon's handling of my orders.

Sandals super comfy and made well. Can feel slight built-in arch support which is very much appreciated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, April 29, 2014
The sandal is cute and fits well, however, no matter how many times you where it your foot becomes discolored/turns an ugly black! It keeps bleeding onto my complete sole and even shows up from the top view between by big and small toes and over the strap area. NOT WORTH BUYING. I threw mine away! I say this sadly as in the past I have been a huge REEF fan!

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit small!, February 18, 2014
I always order Reef sandals and usually they look like little big whenever I order size 9 (My shoe size is 8.5) this time I tried size 8.I wish I could order 9. A little problem, after the first use, my feet turned black completely!

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality Reef Women's Swing 2 Thong Sandal, May 6, 2013
Last weekend I was at the beach and the sandal got wet and my whole feet was orange and difficult to remove. I was not particularly impressed because I would expect proper leather material. I have other sandals from reef which are good and comfortable but I am disappointed by the quality of this one. I am living in Kenya and ordered it online so it will be difficult for me to send back to US.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but don't get them wet, March 21, 2012
This review is from: Reef Women's Swing 2 Thong Sandal (Apparel)
I bought these in 2011 and they are very comfortable however if worn when raining or coming out of the pool, the brown leather dyes your feet when they get wet. One might say that this is normal because they are leather however I have to scrub the brown dye off of my feet with a pumice stone to get the dye off. I love wearing them however if it starts raining, I say to myself, here come the brown feet! I have had other leather sandals and never had such an issue. They are very comfortable and did not take long to break in. The thong does stretch with time so they slide off a little when walking uphill for example.

Reef Women's Swing 2 Thong Sandal