5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!
I needed some dressier flip flops and these are perfect...True to size, color and image and great quality for the price!
Published 14 months ago by Loveyoga

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Narrow
I have never considered my feet to be particularly wide. I don't buy wide shoes, but my feet were too wide for these sandals. It was very unexpected and disappointing. Other than that, they were nice sandals and seemed really comfortable.
Published 4 months ago by Ranada

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Narrow, May 21, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars what a disappointment, March 19, 2013
the stitching unraveled in one day and this is suppose to be a good brand sandal? i would like an exchange at least

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon product is NOT real Reefs!, September 7, 2012
My family and I have been purchasing Reef flip-flops at an actual store for years. Don't have the store I usually shop where I live now so I purchased them on Amazon. They looked thinner than usual when I got them, but they were a different style. There was decent arch support so I figured I would try them.
I wear flip flops every single day. This new pair had major wear before three weeks! Scuff marks and look terrible. My store bought pair lasted well over 1 year and 1 year before they showed any wear or scuff marks.
My son stopped by, he wears Reefs also, and he agreed with me that the ones I purchased online through Amazon, are NOT Reefs.
And, of course, they can only be returned if they are unworn. How convenient!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!, July 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted them all, June 24, 2014
Kaylee (P-town, Va) - See all my reviews
I LOVE them!!!! They are my favorite flip flops. I bought them in every color. They are true to size, comfortable and look great! Highly recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for tired feet, June 30, 2014
Thanks to marathon training, my feet need more support when walking around. The provide great support for my arches and go with practically everything. Love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Straps, June 23, 2014
The straps were not as wide as I thought they would be but I am satisfied with the sandal in spite of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, June 12, 2014
I love Reef sandals. I've been a big fan of this brand for years but these are now my favorite. I go back and forth between Rainbow and Reef but this pair has won me over to the Reef side. The smaller straps makes them look a bit less casual than my other pairs. I wear these everyday, everywhere. The color is lighter than the other ones I own also. Its almost a camel color. Amazon nailed the price too. You cant beat this quality at an affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flip Flops, June 12, 2014
I love these sandals! Cute enough to wear with skirts or dresses and casual enough for shorts. They make my feet happy! This is my second pair, I've almost worn through the first after nonstop wear for a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, June 4, 2014
Love them. Very comfortable. I was surprised at how comfortable these were after reading the other reviews. I have never had a pair of reefs disappoint.

Reef Women's Uptown Fip Flop