4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Flip Flops
I had to return my original order because the sandals were too small. These flip flops are made SMALL! Sending them back though was really easy and then I received my replacement pair in a timely manner. If you are ordering this item, order one size up! Otherwise though, this item is very pretty. I would definitely order from these guys again!
Published on October 23, 2011 by Puzzle

2.0 out of 5 stars Terri
I was looking for to this sandal to go with my outfit that also a zebra print. But these sandals run very narrow, so if you have a wider foot they may not work for you.I had to send mine back.
Published on June 20, 2011 by Terri

2.0 out of 5 stars Terri, June 20, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Flip Flops, October 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, July 30, 2010
Wore them around New York City walking all over the place and they are so comfy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars HOORAY for REEFS!!!, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Reef Women's Uptown Girl Flip Flop (Apparel)
The last time I ordered flops was somewhere in the neighborhood of 1999/ 2000.

WHY have I waited so long? Do I live in Norway? McMurdo Station, in the southern- most continent?
Nope. The last time I ordered flops, I got 2 pair of Reefs. Which have held up so well, that I almost couldn't think about ordering another pair... until I saw that white snakeskin patterm.

Anyway, I had a moment of weakness, and hit the little orange button to your right. (I think it's fair to mention here that I don't take my fashion tips from Snookie... They're my post wedding foot savers, ok? ;) )
Disclaimer aside, these arrived today, look GREAT, and were INSTANTLY comfortable. Hooray for REEFS!!

I should mention that my feet run narrow, and often I can get away with a size 6, for that reason, even though I measure as a bang-on 6.5. I ordered the 7, based on the advice of other reviewers, and I am SOOOO glad I did. They fit like a dream, right out of the box.

So, in short, yes, order up in size (Or, if you require flops that cater to a wider width, pass on this model, and find Reefs that DO work best. My sis has wide feet, and she loves this brand, and swears by them, so they seem to make something for everyone...)

Long story short- for my 6.5Narrow feet? The size 7 was perfect- and no pinching at the toes.

And the price? Fuhgettaboutit.

Win!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars gotta get used to arch, but really good, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Reef Women's Uptown Girl Flip Flop (Apparel)
this was my first pair of reef sandals. i guess you kind of have to get used to the arch that this particular style has. at first, it almost hurt my arch. but NOW, they are comfy to wear. like...the kind of comfy you want to put on after you take off heels. they have a very dainty, feminine thong. i really like that part. these are a really great flip flop. i got the blue and pinkish snake print, i really like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good, But Not Bad, June 1, 2011
This review is from: Reef Women's Uptown Girl Flip Flop (Apparel)
Approx. 5 years ago, I purchased 4-5 pair of Reef Ginger flips. Love them, still wear them all very frequently, and they're all in pretty good shape. Cute, durable materials, comfortable, with good arch support. By every metric, this new generation is of lower quality than my older ones. The sole is thinner and the arch support is not quite as, well, supportive. B/W zebra-striped straps on my new model are significantly narrower than older Reefs with webbing straps feat. rubber Reef logo patch. Sole-to-sole comparison of new v. old, both size 8, shows that new is almost 1/2" shorter than old. New sole is a little narrower heel to toe, which I think is the only improvement. A little disappointed, but I'm still a Reefs girl, now available in zebra stripes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, July 8, 2014
A great price for a handy little flip flop.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 6, 2014
My husband has good experience with his Reef flip-flop, which is the reason I wanted to try. But the one I chose is too small although other brands of the same size fit me better. In addition, the material is more scratchy for me.

My husband and I both still like the Reef brand. I'll keep trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops ever!!, June 8, 2014
These are my favorite flip flops because they have arch support!! I will never buy ones without again!! Plus they look good not "orthopedic" looking

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, February 13, 2014
I was very happy with the quality of these shoes. I bought them for my daughter, and she still has them and loves them. They are not a "forever" shoe that you'd buy, but that's to be expected with the price. She's been using them 2 seasons strong, though, and they still are holding up!

Reef Women's Uptown Girl Flip Flop