Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Women's Zen Wonder Sandal
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 2, 2014
Reef sandals are the most comfortable and long lasting that I have purchased. They feel fantastic on your feet and the strap stays in place without rubbing your skin. I do have to say that the zen wonder model runs a bit smaller than others but still worked fine for me.
on May 5, 2014
If you have short little piggies, try the Reef Ginger, they're one of the few flip flops that doesn't have an excessively long sole extending beyond my toes.
on January 18, 2014
These flops are the best ever. The zen foam is fantastic and has helped with my heel spurs and back pain. Highly recommend them!
on April 20, 2014
I purchased these shoes a few weeks ago and haven't worn anything else since. I've worn Reefs for years, but this is my first purchase of this style. I LOVE them. I generally prefer a wider strap and these definitely fulfill that. They're comfortable, supportive, and have more traction than some of my previous Reef styles. With Amazon pricing, I will be buying more of these. My Reefs have always lasted for years, even with daily use, and so far these appear capable of the same. Honestly, I'm a flip flop lover and these are the best I've found in YEARS!
on May 24, 2014
These shoes are so comfortable that I regret not having bought multiples. I purchased them close to the end of Winter and was lucky enough to get them at a great price. They have an unexpectedly soft foot bed, I just sink right into them. The strap between the toes is cloth, not plastic, so it doesn't rub at all.

They are now my favorite shoes for daily wear. (I live at the beach so that's perfectly acceptable.) I can't wait until the price comes back down so I can purchase more.
on January 16, 2014
I love this thong it is so so comfortable - I'm about to buy another two the same. You will not be disappointed with your purchase. The soul is so soft & so is the top part of the thong. No wearing it in at all. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
on April 25, 2014
I am in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and so my feet have been swollen and uncomfortable in shoes, these flip flops been a lifesaver. I am normally a size 9 1/2, so I ordered these in a 10. They are quickly becoming my new favorites: simple, comfortable, classy. Highly recommended.
on April 3, 2014
These flip flops are a dream to walk on. The footbed is SO comfy and plush. The straps are thick, which I like, and soft but slightly too loose. I like my flip flops to fit as snug as possible, something Rainbow Sandals have down pat. However, it's not enough for me to not wear them. I like these so much I want to get them in black.
on May 18, 2014
I usually wear a size 81/2, but the 9 fits me just fine (the 8 would have been too small).
on April 21, 2015
If you find that it's really hard to find comfortable flip flops that also have an arch support, look no further! These are the flip flops for you. They have a super soft footbed that is very supportive and a really nice sized arch support. The straps are super soft fabric and never rub or cause blisters. I wear these with shorts, capris, and even maxi skirts. They can be dressed up or dressed down. The sole is non-slip and I always feel safe and secure when wearing them. I cannot say enough good about these flip flops. Buy them! You won't be sorry!