Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 7, 2015
I saw the TV special on Showtime a long time ago and remembered the music. This soundtrack is just incredible, one of my all-time favorites. It comes with a 2nd CD for karaoke, which I never listen too (not a fan of karaoke). The recording quality, the cast, the music and everything is just great, highly recommended.
on March 7, 2014
One disc has hte movie soundtrak and the other the stage play. The play version uses the smaller orchestra and obviously different arrangements. The movie version uses the full orchestra. It's obvious why the movie became a classic an the stage play didn't. The only thing was that the mixing on the movie version seems different thatn what is on the DVD. Some of the accompaniment seems to be a bit too far in the background. Stil a good listen.
on February 24, 2016
Bought this set because the albums aren't available digitally. Very enjoyable if you're into slightly twisted modern musicals like Book of Mormon or Avenue Q. It would be nice if they were available digitally though.
on October 19, 2014
It's a really great movie and soundtrack.
But thats a little besides the point.
This product is a trifold, two disk CD case, with a reversible lyrics booklet. A very nice, and mildly hard to find buy!
on April 3, 2012
Just scored this CD off my wish list and very happy with it, both the movie soundtrack and LA Live cast of Reefer Madness included with a great booklet and plenty of extras on both CD's. If you loved the movie you'll love having these CD's as a companion to it. Great music with a great take on the topic that has been with us for 80 years in the US, Reefer Madness (oh so Mad) still rages today!
on November 29, 2008
My hsband and I have been looking for the soundtrack to Reefer Madness since he first rented it for me thee years ago. The quality is good and the price even better. The only problem that we have with it is that the movie soundtrack is filled with sound effects. It is odd because some of the sounds can be heard in our mp3 players and when the disk is played in the DVD player, but not in the cars. It reminds me of JR. High when I would route the TV sound through the stero and record it on my tapedeck.
on July 6, 2012
This doesn' make any sense. It says that it's available in MP3, but when you try to go there, every song is out of stock or unavailable... how can that be? It's a file! Not that I don't still enjoy my CD's, but does anyone still carry around a CD player? All of my music is in MP3 format now, and loaded on my computer and smartphone -- why pay more for the CD as well as pay and wait for shipping? They're loosing money here. I'm also a little annoyed that you have to buy both. What if you just want one cast or the other?
on January 31, 2009
This was the ULTIMATE COLLECTION! On a whim, I rented the movie at the Blockbuster in Nashville. My husband thought it would have been girlie because it is a musical, but the humor and wittyness drove him in. He bought me the movie, also through Amazon.com, and it ROCKS! But, I wanted to be able to listen to the songs without watching the movie. But, alas, no stores had Reefer Madness anywhere. Then I thought, "My husband found the movie on Amazon... let me try the soundtrack." Sure enough, the movie soundtrack was on here... ALONG WITH THE ORIGINAL CAST SOUNDTRACK! With a lyric book and every goodie imaginable! I can understand if one was just looking for the movie soundtrack that this is extra, but it's worth it! It's really neat to hear how some of the original songs were. ROCK ON to REEFER MADNESS!!
on June 30, 2014
It took a long while for Showtime to get this soundtrack out after the film, but the wait was worth it.
on March 18, 2016
Satisfied as usual, though still waiting for the movie of it I ordered with the soundtrack