4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Published on November 29, 2008 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars How can MP3 go out of stock?
Published on July 6, 2012 by Sam

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 29, 2008
This review is from: Reefer Madness 2-CD Collectors Set (Audio CD)
My hsband and I have been looking for the soundtrack to Reefer Madness since he first rented it for me thee years ago. The quality is good and the price even better. The only problem that we have with it is that the movie soundtrack is filled with sound effects. It is odd because some of the sounds can be heard in our mp3 players and when the disk is played in the DVD player, but not in the cars. It reminds me of JR. High when I would route the TV sound through the stero and record it on my tapedeck.

4.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Reefer Madness 2-CD Collectors Set (Audio CD)
It took a long while for Showtime to get this soundtrack out after the film, but the wait was worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same as the DVD, March 7, 2014
Joseph Bongiovanni (El Sobrante, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reefer Madness 2-CD Collectors Set (Audio CD)
One disc has hte movie soundtrak and the other the stage play. The play version uses the smaller orchestra and obviously different arrangements. The movie version uses the full orchestra. It's obvious why the movie became a classic an the stage play didn't. The only thing was that the mixing on the movie version seems different thatn what is on the DVD. Some of the accompaniment seems to be a bit too far in the background. Stil a good listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Scoring this CD for Collection, April 3, 2012
This review is from: Reefer Madness 2-CD Collectors Set (Audio CD)
Just scored this CD off my wish list and very happy with it, both the movie soundtrack and LA Live cast of Reefer Madness included with a great booklet and plenty of extras on both CD's. If you loved the movie you'll love having these CD's as a companion to it. Great music with a great take on the topic that has been with us for 80 years in the US, Reefer Madness (oh so Mad) still rages today!

1.0 out of 5 stars How can MP3 go out of stock?, July 6, 2012
This doesn' make any sense. It says that it's available in MP3, but when you try to go there, every song is out of stock or unavailable... how can that be? It's a file! Not that I don't still enjoy my CD's, but does anyone still carry around a CD player? All of my music is in MP3 format now, and loaded on my computer and smartphone -- why pay more for the CD as well as pay and wait for shipping? They're loosing money here. I'm also a little annoyed that you have to buy both. What if you just want one cast or the other?

5.0 out of 5 stars Reefer Madness Soundtrack Collection... BEST EVER!, January 31, 2009
This review is from: Reefer Madness 2-CD Collectors Set (Audio CD)
This was the ULTIMATE COLLECTION! On a whim, I rented the movie at the Blockbuster in Nashville. My husband thought it would have been girlie because it is a musical, but the humor and wittyness drove him in. He bought me the movie, also through Amazon.com, and it ROCKS! But, I wanted to be able to listen to the songs without watching the movie. But, alas, no stores had Reefer Madness anywhere. Then I thought, "My husband found the movie on Amazon... let me try the soundtrack." Sure enough, the movie soundtrack was on here... ALONG WITH THE ORIGINAL CAST SOUNDTRACK! With a lyric book and every goodie imaginable! I can understand if one was just looking for the movie soundtrack that this is extra, but it's worth it! It's really neat to hear how some of the original songs were. ROCK ON to REEFER MADNESS!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Huh?, April 20, 2010
How do MP3 downloads go out of stock? (Was hoping for a better price than the physical CD's--and, like another person said, without the LA cast, which I purchased from the guys who wrote it years ago--but it looks like I'm going to have to find another source... Happy 420, anyway...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic in any form, October 30, 2009
This review is from: Reefer Madness 2-CD Collectors Set (Audio CD)
I bought the Showtime version of REEFER MADNESS.
I worked as STAGE MANAGER for a production on stage by The Atlas Stage
Ensemble in Las Vegas, and bught the CD for the Los Angeles production.
Love the show! TERI

3.0 out of 5 stars Loooong Overdue...And Way Overloaded!, November 19, 2008
Alikhat (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reefer Madness 2-CD Collectors Set (Audio CD)
I've been waiting for the CD to Reefer Madness since Showtime first broadcast it. While it's great to see that this is finally available - with karaoke versions of some of the songs, no less - it's a shame that it's been larded with a second CD of the LA stage version. Aside from the fact that it's frankly inferior musically to the Showtime production and only worth listening to as a curiosity, most people really interested in Reefer Madness probably have the OCD already, making the second CD redundant. Personally, I'd rather have a single CD of the soundtrack alone at a more attractive price. Two stars marked down for that pointless second CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Musical In The World, December 19, 2008
This review is from: Reefer Madness 2-CD Collectors Set (Audio CD)
Buy this musical!!! If your a Broadway musical lover like me, this is a must for your CD collection!!!! Also get the movie to go with your CD!!!

Its Rocky Horror Show but with better songs!!!

Reefer Madness 2-CD Collectors Set
Reefer Madness 2-CD Collectors Set by Reefer Madness (Audio CD - 2008)
Rate and Discover Movies