--Ryan Grim, DC bureau Chief, Huffington Post
"A most compelling look...Sabet explores this challenging landscape and arrives at more comprehensive, effective solutions than either legalization or incarceration could provide to deal with marijuana use."
--Dr. Drew Pinsky, Host, HLN
"A clear-cut argument dispelling the hazy myths about a dangerous drug that threatens all of us, especially the next generation."
--William C. Moyers, VP, Public Affairs, Hazelden
"Compassionate and knowledgeable, Kevin Sabet is the most important new voice in the American drug policy debate. Policymakers, parents, and concerned citizens should heed his meticulously factual case against marijuana legalization."
--David Frum, Cont. editor, CNN, DailyBeast/Newsweek
"Kevin Sabet is a beacon in the confusing haze surrounding marijuana legalization. This book relies on science--not emotion or anecdote--to guide us through this complicated social issue."
--Christopher K. Lawford, author of Recover to Live
From the Back Cover
The Seven Great Myths About Marijuana:
(1) Marijuana Is Harmless and Nonaddictive
(2) Smoked or Eaten Marijuana Is Medicine
(3) Countless People Are Behind Bars Simply for Smoking Marijuana
(4) The Legality of Alcohol and Tobacco Strengthen the Case for Legal Marijuana
(5) Legal Marijuana Will Solve the Government's Budgetary Problems
(6) Portugal and Holland Provide Successful Models for Legalization
(7) Prevention, Intervention, and Treatment Are Doomed to Fail--So Why Try?