Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reese'S Nutrageous Candy Bar
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

100%

on June 5, 2012
I purchased a 24 bar pack of Nutrageous candy for my mother for Mother's Day. This was the candy she loved the most and it had been years since she had one, so I went on line and saw that they still made it and ordered some for her. My brother and I took our mother and aunt out for dinner and after we got back to the house the first thing my mom does is go and get one of her bars and eats it. She still loves them and I was very happy with my purchase.

The package came in a great time, was perfectly packaged and I couldn't ask for anything more. I do wonder why Reese's decided to stop selling Nutrageous in the store. I wonder the same about my favorite candy bar (Mars).

I plan to order some more soon.

Thanks.
on January 23, 2012
This candy is not only delicious, it has enough protein in it to just about counteract the sugar! It can actually substitute for the non-existent meal on an airplane.