Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2012
These candies are so expensive at the store these days that when I saw the lightning deal, I went for it and I'm glad I did. The bags are large and heavy. The items were fresh. Two bags gone in one week -- not by me alone, I promise. :) We shared with some carolers who stopped by this week. Great to have on hand for Christmas baking.
on January 7, 2013
It was a great lightning deal to buy 3 of these bags but it is mid January and the still are lurking in my kitchen. I love PB cups but 3 packages may be more than what my family needed.
on December 24, 2012
I saw these on sale at my local store for about $5/bag, so with the Lightning Deal I only saved a few dollars, but for Reese's, I'll take it. Nothing was melted or crushed.
on January 15, 2013
Every one always Likes chocolate for the holidays, Love peanut buttercups, were great for the holiday treats, arrived on time were so good
on February 10, 2013
I had a real big problem with not wanting to open these up before the Holiday. Reeses are my favorite feel good down home holiday treat!
on February 28, 2013
I love peanut butter cups. These arrived quickly. They were not melted like some candy you order through the mail is when it arrives.
on January 9, 2013
Got it for gifts and everyone liked getting them. The price was right so it was a good purchase. The end