5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, 18.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I love peanut butter cups. These arrived quickly. They were not melted like some candy you order through the mail is when it arrives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt be Christmas without Reeses!, February 10, 2013
I had a real big problem with not wanting to open these up before the Holiday. Reeses are my favorite feel good down home holiday treat!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, January 15, 2013
Maggie (Warwick, RI, United States) - See all my reviews
Every one always Likes chocolate for the holidays, Love peanut buttercups, were great for the holiday treats, arrived on time were so good

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love Reese's?, January 9, 2013
D. Reis "Beatle fan" (Martha's Vineyard, MA) - See all my reviews
Got it for gifts and everyone liked getting them. The price was right so it was a good purchase. The end

4.0 out of 5 stars Reese's PB cups, January 7, 2013
Jason Mayer (Genesee, ID United States) - See all my reviews
It was a great lightning deal to buy 3 of these bags but it is mid January and the still are lurking in my kitchen. I love PB cups but 3 packages may be more than what my family needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, Reese's..., December 24, 2012
I saw these on sale at my local store for about $5/bag, so with the Lightning Deal I only saved a few dollars, but for Reese's, I'll take it. Nothing was melted or crushed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big bags! Nice purchase on lightning deal.., December 15, 2012
Amazon Customer (BARTLESVILLE, OK, United States) - See all my reviews
These candies are so expensive at the store these days that when I saw the lightning deal, I went for it and I'm glad I did. The bags are large and heavy. The items were fresh. Two bags gone in one week -- not by me alone, I promise. :) We shared with some carolers who stopped by this week. Great to have on hand for Christmas baking.

Rate and Discover Movies