From the Manufacturer
Reese's Minis Peanut Butter Cups
Bite-sized and unwrapped Reese's Minis. They're perfectly tiny.
Reese's Recipe: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marbled Cookies
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz.) peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa
- About 36 Reese's Minis Peanut Butter Cups
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Stir cookie mix, 2 tablespoons oil, water and egg in medium bowl until soft dough forms.
- Set aside 1 cup dough. Add cocoa and remaining 1 tablespoon oil to remaining dough, blending well. Roll together a pinch of peanut butter dough and a pinch of chocolate dough to make 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cookie surface is set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool 2 to 3 minutes; press mini peanut butter cup at an angle into each cookie. Cool completely. About 3 dozen cookies.