|Price:||$14.88 ($0.31 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ $8.03 shipping
+ $6.72 shipping
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, White Chocolate Miniatures, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
- A wonderful white-crème accent for baking, snacking and candy dishes
- Deliciously sweet-and-salty flavor combination
- White crème and Reese's Peanut Butter
- A kosher candy
- Includes 4 bags of Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures Candy (12-Ounce bags)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
White Chocolate Miniatures
Want peanut butter cups with a sweeter side? Try REESE’S White Peanut Butter Cups.
When you need a treat and a snack--go for a REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup. In over 80 years many have tried, but no one has topped Reese's perfect marriage of chocolate and peanut butter.
- REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups were introduced in 1928
- A REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup candy sold for 1 cent in the 1930s
- REESE'S turned 84 years old in 2012
- HERSHEY'S makes enough peanut butter cups in one year to feed one cup to every single person in the USA, Japan, Europe, Australia, China, Africa, and India
TRY YOUR REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS IN THESE RECIPES:
PEANUT BUTTER CUP MINICAKES
Yeilds about 3 dozen minicakes.
1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
2 tablespoons shortening
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup milk
1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups , divided
1 can (12 oz.) ready-to-spread fluffy white frosting
1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Beat peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar and vanilla in medium bowl on medium speed until creamy. Add egg; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; add alternately with milk to peanut butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter; lightly press one mini peanut butter cup into center of each batter-filled muffin cup, leaving chocolate partially uncovered by batter.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until top springs back when center is lightly touched.
- PREPARE FROSTING:
Beat frosting, peanut butter and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended and fluffy. About 2 cups frosting.
- Cool in pan on wire rack about 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
- Frost with PEANUT BUTTER CREME FROSTING.
- Garnish each frosted minicake with mini peanut butter cup or mini peanut butter cup half.
BROWNIE SURPRISE POPS
Yeilds about 36 pops.
1 (13x9x2-inch) pan fudgey brownie from mix or your favorite recipe
1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups, divided
2 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
36 lollipop sticks
2 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
ROYAL ICING (recipe follows)
Small candy garnishes (optional)
ROYAL ICING Yeilds 1 Cup
2-1/4 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons warm water
1 tablespoon pasteurized dried egg whites (meringue powder)
- Make brownies following package or recipe directions. Cool completely. Cut off brownie edges.
- Cut brownies into 1.5-inch squares. Knead each brownie until flattened and pliable; mold and form ball around one mini peanut butter cup, covering peanut butter cup completely.
- Place 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
- One at a time, dip about 1/2 inch of the tip of the lollipop stick into melted chocolate and insert stick about halfway into brownie ball. Insert lollipop stick into styrofoam block. Repeat procedure with remaining brownie balls. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or until balls are firm.
- Place white chips and remaining milk chocolate chips in deep microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
- Dip each brownie pop into melted chocolate mixture; gently tap off excess coating and return to styrofoam block. (Peanut butter cup ears or noses can be added before coating sets up or can be added later with a bit of melted chocolate or icing.) Allow coating to set before decorating.
- Prepare ROYAL ICING.
Stir together 2-1/4 cups powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons warm water and 1 tablespoon pasteurized dried egg whites. Beat at medium speed until spreadable. Add additional water, 1 teaspoon at a time, if too thick. Divide icing into small bowls for each color desired and tint with food colorings.
- Decorate brownie pops as desired with prepared icing and garnishes. Use icing to "glue" small candies or garnishes to pops. Allow icing to harden. Store decorated pops in a cool, dry place.
Size: 12 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Sugar, Peanuts, Vegetable Oil (Cocoa Butter, Palm, Shea, Sunflower, Palm Kernel and/or Safflower Oil), Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Lactose (Milk), contains 2% or less of: Salt, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor, Tocopherols, to maintain Freshness, TBHQ (Preservative), PGPR, Emulsifier.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
And these happen to be one of my favorite candy's I just love the white chocolate with peanut-butter and the size is just perfect too. The price is excellent and always sent out fresh. never a problem with any thing . They are very tasty and just the right size too. Just love em . Gotta enjoy you will too. Try them you will like them I'm sure!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I had to bite the bullet and order, as two bags were needed for a gift, one bag was needed for a bribe, and I wanted a bag for myself, too. What I recieved was 4 bags of Reeses White P-Nut Butter Miniatures wrapped in padding fit for the finest crystal goblets. Also included (this is the good part) were four small ice packs with ice still in them The ice packs were sealed in a special material, to prevent them from 'sweating' on the Reeses. There was no moisture in the box at all. The ice packs remained very cool for another 24 hrs
At first, I thought the packs had Dri-Ice in them. Upon closer inspection, I could tell that there was ice melting, yet, still, there was no moisture leeching out. When Dri-Ice 'melts', it doesn't leave liquid behind...it disappears. I suspected that I could re-use these ice packs, so I put them in the freezer, to be used for my next pulled muscle, instead of using a bag of frozen peas.
If I had to buy the packing and ice packs to ship candy, I would get out of the online candy-selling business, unless I enjoyed operating in the red. Of course Amazon does not do this on a no-profit basis. But there is no easy money being made here, either.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great gift, love the taste. Can't go wrong with Reese's, I can tell you that much.Published 7 days ago by Lily Kagan
I prefer the combination of white chocolate and Reese's peanut butter.Published 11 days ago by Richie Harper