5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful
Just getting into the whole food combining thing and raw diet so this was very helpful. The price was a bit much for what you get, but it is what it is.
Published 21 months ago by Trixyinaz

1.0 out of 5 stars Can find all the same info online
Just research 811 food combining and you get this info for free. The price for this is outrageous! I would honestly only pay $4.00 at the most for this. It is not a book. It has 5 laminated pages with simple info. Im totally bummed i spent my money on this:(
Published 21 months ago by brandi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Can find all the same info online, May 24, 2013
This review is from: The 80/10/10 Reference Guide on Food Combinations & Nutrition (Spiral-bound)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't worth it., November 6, 2013
It is a good reference guide, but really wasn't worth the amount I spent on it. It's really worth around $10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, May 20, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, October 19, 2013
Was not the book!
Quite disappointed!
With return charges did not make sense to return
Not too happy with my selection
Never bothered with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reference guide, September 15, 2013
it helped identify foods that combine for better digestion. An easy to follow quick reference guide. Very helpful if you are following the 80 10 10 way of eating or are looking for better digestion

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money, March 6, 2014
This was purchased for a client as an accompaniment to the book. I should have done my homework prior to purchase, as I consider it a complete waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, June 16, 2013
Very handy, helpful, clear,concise. Fits in my bag for easy everyday reference. Helped to piece the whole 80/10/10 together. Pricey but worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars makes daily menus easier to create, October 21, 2013
this reference guide on food helps a lot when choosing which fruits, and vegetables to mix during meals... its really helpful, and easy to use

3.0 out of 5 stars Trying to follow it gave me a headache, November 22, 2013
Great outline but soooo hard to follow! It needs some simplification and about 100 recipes that you can mix and match

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not THAT Good, May 13, 2014
The reason I bought the reference guide was because I had searched the internet for the past two years and had found quite a bit of conflicting information, even in 80 10 10 groups. I figured that I would deal with the overblown cost and just go straight to the source to have accurate information. I am happy that I have the pamphlet, it's neat. I will use it in the future, however, I think the title is misleading. I'm relatively new to the 80 10 10 lifestyle so I was looking for a guide that spelled out everything that was okay for me to eat on the 80 10 10 diet and how to group them together. That is not what this pamphlet is about so I'm STILL a little confused. It lists every food including bread and animal products and what you can mix it with. It notes that the reason for this is for "clarity and completeness." I bet there are some people out there that would appreciate it, but I'm not one of them. I found it confusing.

The way I was looking at it was that I was paying an inflated price so that I didn't have to go through the 80 10 10 diet book and write this all out myself. Now even though the reference pamphlet is quite clear about what I can and can't combine, I still have to go back through the book and figure out what I can and can't eat.

It is very high quality laminated, colored pages. Easy to turn the pages.

It is meant to be a reference guide after you read the actual book so it doesn't go into detail about anything.

I really have mixed feelings about the pamphlet because it does have great food combining information in it and I know it's right because it came straight from Douglas Graham, but I also feel a little taken advantage of with the price and what I actually received. *Sigh* If you have the energy and the time, go find the info on the internet instead.

That's my 2 cents.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The 80/10/10 Reference Guide on Food Combinations & Nutrition
The 80/10/10 Reference Guide on Food Combinations & Nutrition by Douglas N. Graham (Spiral-bound - September 1, 2012)
$19.99 $17.86