Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on February 4, 2014
I'm new to essential oils and wanted to try mixing some with carrier oils. These are the perfect containers! Please note: The roller ball is virtually impossible to put in by hand. The solution is simple: Put the ball into the opening, then just screw on the bottle lid. You will feel some resistance but just keep going. It easily pushes the roller ball into place!
33 comments|244 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2013
I read the other reviews prior to making this purchase. This is a really good deal, which is why I was willing to take the risk, and contact the company if I had any really big problems... like half of them arriving broken, or dirty, or missing. Well, this company must have read those negative reviews & taken action, because I was REALLY pleased with EVERYTHING! They were packaged ridiculously well, super duper heavy duty protected in layers and layers of bubble wrap (as glass should be!!), none were missing, none were dirty (I did sanitize with a bleach water solution anyways, I always do!) and yes, the three droppers WERE included! And of course, none were broken! KUDOS to the company for caring enough about their customers to change things when they say bad reviews. I totally recommend!
0Comment|221 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2015
I love these lil rollers. For the price, getting 50 is a perfect, guilt free way to have as many blends as you could want. I carry them in my purse, my kids take some to school or on overnights with grandma. The plastic roller ball seems fine, but I haven't done any heavy oils in them, so not sure how they hold up with those. Perfect for me though!
review image
1010 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2015
These took about 2 weeks to arrive. I was extremely anxious to get them in. When I did, I soaked them all in hot soapy water to clean. I have already made about 18 Essential Oil Rollerballs and so far I have had NO problems with them. Everything came in as promised in description. I just ordered another set of these. LOVE and HIGHLY recommend.
review image
33 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2015
I needed some extra roller bottles for an oil class that I will be doing in less than a week and had to find some to get here quickly. These were recommended to me by another oil’er.

They seem to be ok from what I can tell and included the droppers as stated in the description. I’m not sure how well they roll but the couple roller balls that I checked out seemed like they will be ok. My only complaint is that they arrived dirty so I’m glad that I have 4 days before my class to get them cleaned really well.
on August 11, 2013
They are great.. Perfect size and packaged very well upon arrival. I was very pleased but there were no droppers in the package :-(. Remove this from the description so others won't be disappointed as well.
on August 15, 2014
The oil would NOT come out of these rollers! Also when I went to take the oil out the roller piece fell apart, these are meant to be refillable, so taking off the roller top shouldn't be an issue! Dont waste your money
on June 12, 2013
They just what I needed for my essential oil blends. They are the right size for oils for my friends.
on April 15, 2015
These are horrible! Most the plastic rollers do not roll, no oil comes out of the end, the ones that do roll, the plastic split (cracked), the roller fell out of the bottle or the whole plastic park broke in half. Oil then leaks from the bottle! I had at least a dozen of these do this. I also had one roll on that I just picked up to move from one spot to another and the bottle (glass) broke right in half! It was full when it happened and there was oil everywhere! Huge mess, plus wasted oil. I will never buy roll ons from this company again. I bought 3 boxes and they were all like this. Very disappointed =(
on January 1, 2015
I've tried different roller bottles (I use them for EO blends), and these are THE BEST. They are packed tight, and you don't have to fight the roller ball into the neck of the bottle. I have ordered these twice, and I highly recommend them!