Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Part of this interview with the late Aaron Russo has been on the internet for quite awhile now. However, I had never seen the entire interview in it's entirety until now, and I have to say it is a huge wake up call to anyone willing to listen. Below are some of my personal highlights.

1. Aaron Russo became friends with Nick Rockefeller after he made "Mad As Hell." Nick would give him business advice, and eventually started to discuss other things.

2. Nick Rockefeller informed Aaron that there would be an event in about a year (this was back in the year 2000), and that from this event they would go into Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, and Venezuela.

3. The ultimate goal of the central bankers is world government and to implant microchips into the population. All your banking/everything else would be done through these microchips. Therefore, if you are someone against the establishment they can just turn your chip off. They can also take taxes directly from these chips. As Aaron put it, "It's total control."

4. Most people don't realize that the federal reserve is a private bank, and that all the federal taxes we pay are just interest payments on debt to this private bank. Not one cent goes for goods or services. Ronald Reagan was quoted on this.

5. The IRS is a symptom of the federal reserve. Without the private bank known as the federal reserve there would be no IRS.

6. Democrats and Republicans for the most part have sold themselves to the federal reserve. Most Americans are concentrating on the left and right without looking at the real brains of it all.

7. Nick Rockefeller revealed to Aaron that the Rockefeller foundation supported womens liberation in the sixties. Aaron originally thought it was a noble venture until Mr. Rockefeller revealed why they did it. The purpose behind womens lib is to destroy the family, to be able to tax women as well as men, and to get children to think of the state as their family. The CIA even helped to fund it.

8. My favorite quote from the film is: "A democracy is like having two wolves and a lamb vote on whats for dinner." As Aaron points out democracy means new world order. See in a democracy 51% of the people can take away the rights of 49% of the people. Our founding fathers called it "Mobocracy." You can't find the world democracy in the constitution. You can find the word Republic... In a republic you have rights as an individual because you were born with them. They can not be taken away as long as what you do doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

Please see this film. It will challenge many things you thought you knew and understood. It did for me. I don't honestly believe world government can be stopped. The bible says it's going to happen.
1212 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2013
This interview is historical in many ways! It is very informative and Aaron Russo was a great man who had questioned the system long before most of the people who question it today. This interview was originally released as a free video on YouTube and with its re-release, this DVD shows more footage of Aaron's interview and some ideologies from Alex Jones throughout the interview. The bonus features are very interesting and worth watching as well!

Whether you like Alex Jones or not, whether you like Aaron Russo or not (or any of his work in cinema), whether you're a conspiracy theorist or not, you will be asking yourself many questions about many things by the end of this film!

R.I.P. Aaron!
on July 24, 2013
This is a DVD that should be viewed by every American in order to know what is happening behind the scenes. The most important thing for you to know is that Obama was not really elected. He was placed in the role of President by the Global Elite and they made sure he "won"! I think it is imperative that everyone know what the plans are for our country. Must see!!!!
on February 9, 2010
Everyone should watch this film. After having viewed this docu/film I can make better choices in every area of my financial life.
on July 9, 2016
I saw a shortened interview of this in 2007 on the internet. When I watched it I was shocked...I knew in my heart it was true. I then bought and watched Freedom to Facism and thought to myself...people need to see this. I bought at the time 50 DVDs and gave them to family and friends and asked them to please watch this. This guy is so REAL...What a beautiful man to be so brave and to reveal the truth about what is happening to our country. I just bought the completed interview "Reflections and Warnings" and once again there was even more revealed. A must watch!!!!

I truly wish everyone had a copy and would take the time to watch it...it is so important to our freedoms.
on January 3, 2011
Excellent ! I am glad that I have added this one to my collection of conspiracy related DVD's. Russo clearly got some inside info. Nick Rockefeller would not invite anyone to become "part of them", as he did with Russo. This honest man refused the invitation.

Congratulations Alex Jones and Aaron Russo, this was a great interview.
on April 3, 2014
Part of this has existed on the internet for years. It is an absolute must own for anyone seeking the real truth behind the atrocities and crimes against humanity by the world's hidden elite/ruling class, the tyranny we are up against as a society, and the ruling classes agenda for a dark new world order future. This and Alex Jone's "End Game," Russo's "Freedom to Fascism" and also perhaps the Zeitgeist films are the most important documentaries and pieces of knowledge available to us. Everyone needs to watch them with an open mind for any chance of avoiding a dark age - As heavy handed as it sounds, it is, unfortunately, true, and you must see it for yourself.
For the skeptics I only have one thing to say - don't let fear of truth and conditioning cloud your vision and chance to reprogram yourself, and lead you to the so easily delusional conclusion of "conspiracy theory," that so easily discards and casts away all facts, simply because they are so horrific and difficult to believe given our social upbringing.
on March 23, 2013
Should be shown at schools, I would say. It is time to wake up, or soon it's too late.

I have two questions: In which year was the interview made (i also need some evidence)? Is there any evidence that Russo had contact to Rockefeller?
on August 30, 2013
A decent interview. However, I would recommend Aaron Russo's other film "America Freedom to Fascism" much more. A truly informative film.
on February 6, 2013
Just another teacher/educator/enlightener on our government and what is happening to all of us and what will happen if we don't get our heads on straight.